BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More love to everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Smile Welcome to Bloody Sakura Guild Forums! Smile
Smile You need 10 (non-spam) posts to access the forum downloads. Smile
Smile The forum is under lots modifications, please bear with us. Smile
Smile Remember to stay active! Say no to leechers. XD Smile
Smile If you want to apply go to the "Want to Join Bloody Sakura?" Section and Post your Applications there. Smile

What Is the Last Anime You Watched and Was It Good? Give Us the Scoop!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
davinademilo
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

What Is the Last Anime You Watched and Was It Good?  Give Us the Scoop! Empty
PostSubject: What Is the Last Anime You Watched and Was It Good? Give Us the Scoop!   What Is the Last Anime You Watched and Was It Good?  Give Us the Scoop! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:50 am

This topics exists to give you all a soap box to stand on and shout about the last anime you watched and tell the people what your thoughts are on it.

I am in the process of watching Kaze no Stigma. A few months ago I watched the first part of season 1. Right now I'm watching the second part of season one.

"In this set of anime episodes, powerful wind master Kazuma and fire-wielding Ayano begin to fall in love while engaging in dangerous battles involving American fire mage Katherine, powerful teenage magicians and the mysterious group Pandemonium. When Kazuma suddenly snaps and transforms into a heartless warrior who murders innocent people, Ayano does everything in her power to turn him back to normal." -Netflix

It's pretty good, cute, and interesting. Is it totally awesome? Is it an absolutely don't miss this anime? No. But, it isn't bad. I give it four out of five stars.

Now, come on and tell us what you are watching. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
elisa94
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: What Is the Last Anime You Watched and Was It Good? Give Us the Scoop!   What Is the Last Anime You Watched and Was It Good?  Give Us the Scoop! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:23 pm

Hihi! Smile
I am in the process of watching Fairy Tail Smile
It haven't ended yet and is still airing in Japan^^
Well, although the drawing isn't as PRETTY as the manga one, but i could give it a 4.5 out of 5^^
The story shows what is call friendship and how they care for each other^^
Although most of the scene are actions, it still at least attract my attention, hehe Smile
All the characters are likable but of course, i don't like the bad guys^^
This show even made me cried for some time and made me wonder about what if this familiar situation happens to me, hehe! Very Happy

Well, i highly recommended it since it is quite funny, hehe^^
However, if you found it not nice after watching some episode, then don't watch Smile
Anyway, this is my first time writing a recommendation so I know this is not of many help T_T
Lastly, hope you try it! Smile
Back to top Go down
kalliniki
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: What Is the Last Anime You Watched and Was It Good? Give Us the Scoop!   What Is the Last Anime You Watched and Was It Good?  Give Us the Scoop! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:43 pm

well currently i am watching digimon xros wars!!
the story involves three kids taiki, akari and jenjiro which are stuck on the digital world.first they are trying to go back to their homes but as they continue their journey they realise that the digital world has a big problem and if they don't do samething about it, it will affect and the real world...the big problem is the bugra army, who want to make another world!
sorry for my english...
Back to top Go down
pixie
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: What Is the Last Anime You Watched and Was It Good? Give Us the Scoop!   What Is the Last Anime You Watched and Was It Good?  Give Us the Scoop! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:57 am

Skip Beat! Tho, where is the second season??? I've been waiting, even tho I am way ahead in the manga, I still want to catch the anime.
Back to top Go down
riana_chin
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: What Is the Last Anime You Watched and Was It Good? Give Us the Scoop!   What Is the Last Anime You Watched and Was It Good?  Give Us the Scoop! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:50 pm

Finally finished Glass Mask (2005)! I like it. It follows the plot of the manga closely compare to the old Glass Mask anime, although the character designs were modernized, Rei has a normal hairstyle! It is a must see for Glass Mask fans!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is the Last Anime You Watched and Was It Good? Give Us the Scoop!   What Is the Last Anime You Watched and Was It Good?  Give Us the Scoop! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Is the Last Anime You Watched and Was It Good? Give Us the Scoop!
Page 1 of 1