BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More love to everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Smile Welcome to Bloody Sakura Guild Forums! Smile
Smile You need 10 (non-spam) posts to access the forum downloads. Smile
Smile The forum is under lots modifications, please bear with us. Smile
Smile Remember to stay active! Say no to leechers. XD Smile
Smile If you want to apply go to the "Want to Join Bloody Sakura?" Section and Post your Applications there. Smile

What is the Last Movie you watched in the Cinema? Was it Worth the Admission?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
davinademilo
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

What is the Last Movie you watched in the Cinema?  Was it Worth the Admission? Empty
PostSubject: What is the Last Movie you watched in the Cinema? Was it Worth the Admission?   What is the Last Movie you watched in the Cinema?  Was it Worth the Admission? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:19 am

I looked around and couldn't find a thread on movies. So, here is we go. I just had to start this topic because I had to tell people about the movie I just saw. I love movies!!!! So, if you are a movie lover, or not, and want to tell us about a movie you've recently watched, do so here.

I went to the movies last Friday and watched Harry Potter: Deathly Hollows part 1. I absolutely loved it! Go see it! You won't regret it. Admittedly I'm biased. I loved the books and love the movies, too. All of them. Of course the books are waaaay better, but the movies are really good, too. It was worth every penny I spent. I am going to go see it again, too. I can't wait for the last one to come out. When all are released I hope the will come out with a collector's boxed set of all the movies. I will be one of the first to buy it. So, if you have the time and money, go see it.
Back to top Go down
xoxopink
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

What is the Last Movie you watched in the Cinema?  Was it Worth the Admission? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the Last Movie you watched in the Cinema? Was it Worth the Admission?   What is the Last Movie you watched in the Cinema?  Was it Worth the Admission? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:18 am

Oh dear, I haven't watched a movie in a theater in the longest time! The last time I went was to watch Despicable Me. I think it was worth it. Really cute movie.. also helped that I went kind of drunk and watched the 3-D version. Yeah, fun times.
Back to top Go down
Quinn-sama
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: What is the Last Movie you watched in the Cinema? Was it Worth the Admission?   What is the Last Movie you watched in the Cinema?  Was it Worth the Admission? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:35 am

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Megamind and Skyline, i love to watch movies too.Evertime they are all released i always watch it on the first/second day. Because me and my friends always collect the ticket, so i got a bunch of tickets Very Happy
queen
Back to top Go down
riana_chin
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: What is the Last Movie you watched in the Cinema? Was it Worth the Admission?   What is the Last Movie you watched in the Cinema?  Was it Worth the Admission? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:00 pm

Green Hornet was the last movie I saw. But I am a major Jay Chou fan so I am biased to the movie. The movie may be horrible, but I would think it is a great movie. For me, it was worth it to watch it on the big screen, but as for going for 3D, it's nothing compare to Avatar and Alice in Wonderland....
Back to top Go down
faechilde
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: What is the Last Movie you watched in the Cinema? Was it Worth the Admission?   What is the Last Movie you watched in the Cinema?  Was it Worth the Admission? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:07 pm

I just saw "I AM Number 4." It was pretty good, but kind of slow moving until the very end when all hell broke loose. Laughing Having paid $8.00 to see it, I can now say that I wished I'd waited until it came out on DVD. It also looks like they could do a second movie if they so desire because the ending was somewhat left open. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the Last Movie you watched in the Cinema? Was it Worth the Admission?   What is the Last Movie you watched in the Cinema?  Was it Worth the Admission? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the Last Movie you watched in the Cinema? Was it Worth the Admission?
Page 1 of 1