BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More love to everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Smile Welcome to Bloody Sakura Guild Forums! Smile
Smile You need 10 (non-spam) posts to access the forum downloads. Smile
Smile The forum is under lots modifications, please bear with us. Smile
Smile Remember to stay active! Say no to leechers. XD Smile
Smile If you want to apply go to the "Want to Join Bloody Sakura?" Section and Post your Applications there. Smile

Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime]

Go down 
+12
WillTRiker
Easb
Ryouko
lockboxes
Kemm
cookymon
alisonkay09
Momo
RazzPixel
nomanright
Lacie
Alex-sama
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex-sama
Admin
Admin
Alex-sama

Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime] Empty
PostSubject: Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime]   Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:06 pm

Hohoho.

I really wanted to use the title [I FOUNT AN ANIME ON THE NET] XD

If it's ZOMBIE you want, you'll have a bite of your life. Razz

A new Anime this Summer2010, and it's one of my most anticipated Anime this season. I like zombies, and sometimes i dream of zombies becoming real. (though that is certainly a bad idea) XD

You're free to flail any Zombie you feel like, you don't need to hesitate, just keep whackin' and whack whack whackin that zombie horde! Very Happy

Well, so this is the summary of Gakuen Mokushiroku:

The world is over taken with a very deadly disease that turns humans into zombies. In Japan, several students of Fujimi High School, and the school nurse, band together to survive the present apocalypse. The story follows Takashi Komuro, one of the students who survived in the initial outbreak.

If you like the horror-thriller stuff, you would really like this. Very Happy

Last edited by Alex-kun on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lacie
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime]   Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:00 am

I'm also watching this, and even though it's not one of my favorite animes this season, I'm curious as to why they suddenly turned into zombies 8D So I'll keep watching it till the end.
The only thing that bother me is that it has too much ...fanservice, I guess XD lol
Back to top Go down
Alex-sama
Admin
Admin
Alex-sama

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime]   Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:20 pm

Hahaha.. fan service!~ Well, that's one of the things why i laugh while watching H.O.T.D. XD

And now they're all together! Yay! XD
Back to top Go down
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime]   Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:56 pm

well :O too much is a bother o_O ( i don't mind telling you, i am a lolicon, so those big swaying bust is not much of a fan service Very Happy) i found myself asking the question, why didn't she aim for the head when she was stabbing the director or whoever on the brigde like place :O she's been warned alot already ~_~ though the last part got me thinking the boy really knows how to hit the girls weakpoint XXDD well so far only watched epi 1 >.< i prefer manga more than anime >.<
Back to top Go down
Alex-sama
Admin
Admin
Alex-sama

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime]   Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:18 pm

Lol, the swaying.... boobies.... are already too much for me. >///< LOL!!! and don't laugh!!
Back to top Go down
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime]   Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:41 am

don't worry, i'm not laughing, i'm ROFL Very Happy btw, might posting a display picture of the anime o-o so it's more "understand-able" o-o
Back to top Go down
Alex-sama
Admin
Admin
Alex-sama

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime]   Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:50 am

don't. -_-" and also, i'm thinking of adding, a section for casual talk. ._." I tihnk i mistakenly erased that section when i was fixing the forums. (but that was since a year ago..)
Back to top Go down
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime]   Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:54 am

hmm o-o well that's true, though i don't think there's a need for that section o-o this section is also intended for casual talk isn't it? :?
Back to top Go down
Alex-sama
Admin
Admin
Alex-sama

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime]   Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:56 am

Well, these sections have specific SUBJECTS! XD We might want to talk about something random. Mad
Back to top Go down
RazzPixel
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
RazzPixel

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime]   Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:12 am

So far I actually only read the manga. I saw some clips of the anime.. And well.. I'm not to impressed with all the fanservice =w=;

Though I love Alice, and Saya~ >w
Back to top Go down
http://razzpixel.deviantart.com
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime]   Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:25 pm

XXDD well i'm impressed with the fan service already, though they don't really shake me up too much o_o (i'm just thinking how much they must have erased and redraw for those breast o_o)

though i love ZOMBIES Very Happy not the survivors XXDD
Back to top Go down
RazzPixel
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
RazzPixel

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime]   Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:57 am

I really do want to watch the anime, but I already have so much I need to watch before so, my anime summer list, though summer is already almost over, and I haven't even wehnt threw half =w=;

Back on topic, I saw some of the first episode with my brother, and yes, them breasts jiggle around like no tomorrow. Fanservice may not be for me, but I'll endure it for the zombie UB

Fffft. True... I also love hte zombies UB
Back to top Go down
http://razzpixel.deviantart.com
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime]   Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:12 pm

XXDD lol how long is your summer anime list? o_o mine was only afew :O so i finished it before my holiday even ended o_o" (since i mostly go for manga, more plot less action=> easier to understand)

and well :O the zombie in Highschool of the dead isn't that scary at all o_o was thinking they did be more bloody since anime mostly means more actions :O but well ^^ i sitll like it nonetheless (as long as it doesn't happen in r/l XXDD)
Back to top Go down
Alex-sama
Admin
Admin
Alex-sama

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime]   Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:58 pm

gorleh... lol.. i was actually wishing for real life zombies... i do wish there will be a random spawn of zombies somewhere.. and that would make the world less boring. Sad
Back to top Go down
Momo
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime]   Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:32 am

The fanservice makes me lol so hard. xD It's difficult to take the anime as a whole seriously because of that.
Minus all the fanservice, I kind of like the plot/characters as a whole~ I'm so behind on the anime, but I'm all caught up on the manga (bouncing is not as noticeable on scans 8D).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime]   Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:53 am

I'm surprised people don't like the fan service in the anime. I've always thought the manga was all fan service with a zombie apocalypse thrown in.
Back to top Go down
alisonkay09
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime]   Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:18 am

I'm currently watching this. All I have to say is: so much blood and fan service ;_; lol I dunno. I usually don't watch anything gory so I'm not used to all the blood and zombies D: I like it so far though!
Back to top Go down
cookymon
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
cookymon

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime]   Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:00 pm

I tried watching this... and then I put it on hold because the panty flashing and the humungous boobies were getting to me x_x I mean seriously, the nurse is sleeping on her boobs like they're pillows in the first scene.

I might pick it up again if the story is good.

Back to top Go down
http://starrynights-prettylights.tumblr.com
Kemm
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime]   Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:00 am

One of the best series of the season. It's also a point how they keep changing the ending theme every chapter, and I have noticed that they keep adding photos to the board, but I've yet to identify which and when (except the new central one).
Back to top Go down
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime]   Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:26 pm

hahaha though manga has it's own ways to make it ecchi :O
Back to top Go down
lockboxes
Just Joined
Just Joined

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime]   Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:28 am

I heard this one is pretty good. I should watch it soon. Zombies are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime]   Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:48 pm

Humm... the fanservice is definitely something to praise ... at least who likes to look at a ton of boobies and panty shots. ^_^; Overall I think they could've done a bit better with the animation, though it's already looking good. They also keep close to the manga. Can only hope to see how it turns out in the future... For now, it's not too bad. You like zombies, go and watch/read it!
Back to top Go down
Easb
Sakura Guardian
Sakura Guardian
Easb

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime]   Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:45 am

Really, for me I think the fan service was way over done. They used every opportunity to shove your face in it, the attempts to appeal to the male adolescent audience were disgusting and vulgar.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime]   Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:22 pm

Well ... I was more interested in seeing the animation since I've followed the manga ever since it started to be scanlated before being licensed. I find it hilarious in one way making that 'nerdy' guy squirm... I'm not really getting anything out of watching half-naked females .. but the the other guy is actually rather good looking *drools* I can't even remember if it's classified as ecchi or not ... should be with the high amount of boobs and panties ... I do agree that it insinuates all kinds of things and the implications are there ... I felt little affronted with it since I usually don't like that much fanservice either, again, will see where it goes. Real life standpoint-wise ... with my work background ... I wouldn't approve having younger teens watching it, maybe 17+.
Back to top Go down
WillTRiker
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
WillTRiker

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime]   Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:24 pm

Haven't watched it yet (except for a trailer), but as far as fanservice goes I'm actually put off with those unrealistic, back breaking, gravity defying skippy balls that are made to pass for breasts. I know 'we' guys have the rep of 'the bigger, the better' but I guess I'm exception to the rule.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime]   Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Mokushiroku / Highschool of the Dead [Anime]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next