BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More love to everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Smile Welcome to Bloody Sakura Guild Forums! Smile
Smile You need 10 (non-spam) posts to access the forum downloads. Smile
Smile The forum is under lots modifications, please bear with us. Smile
Smile Remember to stay active! Say no to leechers. XD Smile
Smile If you want to apply go to the "Want to Join Bloody Sakura?" Section and Post your Applications there. Smile

Gakuen Alice

Go down 
+17
Morphine
funky_fish
Kivutar
Ryouko
yunni
narusenpai
kayuki
cboy123
alisonkay09
hikaru_424
Momo
Zakityn
RazzPixel
Lacie
Sakura
Alex-sama
nomanright
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kayuki
Just Joined
Just Joined

Gakuen Alice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:40 pm

I just want Mikan and Natsume to grow up and get married XD
but it's probably gonna take such a long time before that happens (if it happens), however, so far I'm loving the current arc after the past arc (I cried rivers during that arc).
Back to top Go down
narusenpai
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
narusenpai

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:13 am

I only watched the anime, but i really want to know what goes next, so I'm willing to read the manga ^^
Back to top Go down
yunni
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:09 am

wahhhhhh..... i love this manga, i also watch the anime it was soo adorable. i heard that there might be a season 2 of gauken alice. its weird cuz they are like so small but the romance thing they have going on it so cute. its kinda like innocent first love
Back to top Go down
narusenpai
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
narusenpai

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:31 pm

Really? Season 2? Where did you heard abou that? I want to know more about it..
It really transmit those kind of feelings.. there are others animes of the same genre, though.. like kodocha x)
Back to top Go down
Ryouko
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:03 pm

Heh. The manga is really adorable. Smile Can only wait and see how it progresses. I do hope it will still run quite some time .. but then, with the popularity of it, I highly doubt they'll wrap it anytime soon. The romance triangle is quite sweet, the development of the 'love story' part topped with some grain of salts are pretty neat. The part of where their alices were introduced at the beginning was the most fun for me to read about, made me laugh but also frown for some others. I think it's rather sweet to see the development of the characters as time passes by, I can only hope to see how Natsume and Mikan end up ... and 'Ruka-pyon' for that matter. Smile

The anime ... they wrapped up rather early in the manga ... maybe they'll plan a season 2 ... it would probably get some higher viewer ratings. Who knows... it would be great, but I'll hold my breath on it since it's been a while that the series finished. Anybody saw maybe an article about a season 2 by chance?
Back to top Go down
Kivutar
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:38 pm

This series just keeps going and going doesn't it. Although it has taken a completely different turn than the anime did, the plot has kind of lost me. But I am in love with the young and budding romance shared between Mikan and her flame. Everyone is actually involved in one thing or another and I think that's what's kind of screwing with my head. Never a dull moment in this story line. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
funky_fish
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:14 am

I lurve the progress between natsume x mikan and the evolving plot. It's been getting so serious, I always can't wait for the next chapter ><
Back to top Go down
Morphine
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
Morphine

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:25 pm

I believe its the one of the most cute manga ever!!!
Back to top Go down
Pionfou
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:44 am

I'm not following this right now but I'll probably pick it up again later. It's progressing pretty slowly lately and the plot progression hasn't been very linear so it's been hard to get into.
Back to top Go down
xxaoitenshi
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:14 am

i loved the anime.
the manga i kind of quit reading because of...
well i didnt really like the drawings
but the main reason was when i started reading gakuen alice there were a lot of missing chapters in between. so i skipped around and i had no idea what i was reading. so eventually i just quit.
now that it's gotten so popular all the missing chapters are here but... then i have to start over. its way too long i dont want to read it just yet xD
i love natsume <3
i dont like how young they are tho D:
hotaru <333
Back to top Go down
riana_chin
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:03 pm

I love the manga more so than the anime. I love natsume, but I'm feeling sad that it is nearing the end of the series. I'm rooting for a happy ending between Mikan and Natsume. I'm hoping they can have a future together since their fates were intertwined before their births.
Back to top Go down
Ririchou
Just Joined
Just Joined

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:42 pm

Gakuen Alice is a nice manga >< i cant wait for the latest chapter...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Alice
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2