BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More love to everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Smile Welcome to Bloody Sakura Guild Forums! Smile
Smile You need 10 (non-spam) posts to access the forum downloads. Smile
Smile The forum is under lots modifications, please bear with us. Smile
Smile Remember to stay active! Say no to leechers. XD Smile
Smile If you want to apply go to the "Want to Join Bloody Sakura?" Section and Post your Applications there. Smile

rumors name goes here, example, hey noman became flat infront of the tv last night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

rumors name goes here, example, hey noman became flat infront of the tv last night Empty
PostSubject: rumors name goes here, example, hey noman became flat infront of the tv last night   rumors name goes here, example, hey noman became flat infront of the tv last night Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:01 am

details and picture. example: hey, do you know? last night noman was watching the tv when he was suddenly kicked off the chair and went stright flying when his mom found the warining letter given by the school XXDD his face and body went totally flat when it hit a tv set a old couple was watching on XXDD and worse of all he kissed the grandma O_O

here's the picture as prove
----pic 1----
----pic 2----

see?

that's pretty much it, though i didn't went flat, NOR DID I KISSED A GRANNY!!!
Back to top Go down
Sky
Shinigami
Shinigami
Sky

rumors name goes here, example, hey noman became flat infront of the tv last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: rumors name goes here, example, hey noman became flat infront of the tv last night   rumors name goes here, example, hey noman became flat infront of the tv last night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:18 pm

hey i saw noman today in the hotel with......

his family
Back to top Go down
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

PostSubject: Re: rumors name goes here, example, hey noman became flat infront of the tv last night   rumors name goes here, example, hey noman became flat infront of the tv last night Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:56 am

i'm sure you know i went with someone you know right? ;Wink who knows it's you? :X since you don't intend to keep it a secret

yesterday i was out with sky and we went to a motel(love hotel) ar, was he so hot...
fucking a old granny infront of me, i puked and he even licked it :O XXDD

jk jk jk no harm mean no harm done, this is payback
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rumors name goes here, example, hey noman became flat infront of the tv last night   rumors name goes here, example, hey noman became flat infront of the tv last night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rumors name goes here, example, hey noman became flat infront of the tv last night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodySakura :: Guild Lobby :: Roaming Rumors-
Jump to: