BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More love to everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Smile Welcome to Bloody Sakura Guild Forums! Smile
Smile You need 10 (non-spam) posts to access the forum downloads. Smile
Smile The forum is under lots modifications, please bear with us. Smile
Smile Remember to stay active! Say no to leechers. XD Smile
Smile If you want to apply go to the "Want to Join Bloody Sakura?" Section and Post your Applications there. Smile

WELCOmE WELCOME

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

WELCOmE WELCOME Empty
PostSubject: WELCOmE WELCOME   WELCOmE WELCOME Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:49 am

welcome to the world ever's FIRST spammer section Very Happy (an obvious lie)

well here you can do flamming, play games like hitting each other with a stick and even go role playing into a person

there is even freedom of speech here that i can say FUCK YOU so clearly, opps sorry, i'll delete it...

and also, anything that you find irritating can be posted here to, and there is even care session every few days here for people who feel like they just want to scream out loud their problems XXDD

don't worry, you may request the post be locked asap so others cannot comment or do anything and it'll be hanged to be seen by future generations of how great a spammer you are in your lifetime XXDD jk
Back to top Go down
Gundamfreak
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

WELCOmE WELCOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOmE WELCOME   WELCOmE WELCOME Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:10 pm

kay i'll go first.

CURSE MY INABILITY TO ADAPT TO USING PHOTOSHOP! !!! !@#$%*&

Smile
Back to top Go down
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

WELCOmE WELCOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOmE WELCOME   WELCOmE WELCOME Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:15 pm

LOL o_o well ^^" i also can't use much of photoshop too Q_Q maybe we should have expert photoshop users post a tutorial for us >Smile
Back to top Go down
Alex-sama
Admin
Admin
Alex-sama

WELCOmE WELCOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOmE WELCOME   WELCOmE WELCOME Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:18 am

Gorleh and Gundam, before reading tutorials and stuffs..

First... Familiarize yourself with the PhotoShop Navigation (menus, tools, palettes. presets, and all)... You don't need to master them, you just need to be know what are they and what they do. XD

Back to top Go down
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

WELCOmE WELCOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOmE WELCOME   WELCOmE WELCOME Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:27 am

well o-o i did try to do that :O but whenever i saw my own pic getting sucky o_o" i just closed ps o_o" i just can't stand it when i'm making it, but i can stand it when i saw others :O XXDD weird XXDD

though, like i said in the other post >.> start a ps class or something o-o so that more people might actually become interested o_o"
Back to top Go down
Alex-sama
Admin
Admin
Alex-sama

WELCOmE WELCOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOmE WELCOME   WELCOmE WELCOME Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:20 am

nomanright wrote:
well o-o i did try to do that :O but whenever i saw my own pic getting sucky o_o" i just closed ps o_o" i just can't stand it when i'm making it, but i can stand it when i saw others :O XXDD weird XXDD

though, like i said in the other post >.> start a ps class or something o-o so that more people might actually become interested o_o"

You know that I have a lot of stuffs to do in my classes, so I don't think I can do that at the moment.. o-o" But I can answer queries and teach you what i know to the best of my abilities. (In my given free time..) XD
Back to top Go down
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

WELCOmE WELCOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOmE WELCOME   WELCOmE WELCOME Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:45 am

well ^^" your free time is quite little if i do say so myself XXDD but i'll ask if i really had one while exploring photoshop ^^"
Back to top Go down
Alex-sama
Admin
Admin
Alex-sama

WELCOmE WELCOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOmE WELCOME   WELCOmE WELCOME Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:35 pm

Lololol..

Goodluck with your PS.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura

WELCOmE WELCOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOmE WELCOME   WELCOmE WELCOME Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:02 pm

I say you guys mess around with photoshop for a while. Make stupid things, terrible things, and put it somewhere. While you're doing this you can actually learn from your mistakes. And by saving the pictures you made, you can look back and see that you have improved. One way I learned photoshop is through example. When I see a cool signature, I always want to replicate it with my own design. And if I can't stuck trying it, there are always tutorials on line.

Once you get the hang of photoshop, you can always use cool tools like awesome brushes, actions, and so much more. The learning part is hard but even now (after a few years of photoshopping) I'm still learning new things about it.
Back to top Go down
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

WELCOmE WELCOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOmE WELCOME   WELCOmE WELCOME Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:58 pm

well o-o i do keep my failed work o-o" but it's abit depressing since i was once thinking that i did a good sig o_o and next moment i saw a whole range of sig that was overwhelmingly better than mine XXDD well that's learning i guess :p

anyways, i don't feel like i want to replicate a good sig :O more like i want to upgrade it XXDD make it look even better :d but well, don't have the skills yet ^^" i'll agree that learning is hard ~_~"
Back to top Go down
SilverObsidian
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
SilverObsidian

WELCOmE WELCOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOmE WELCOME   WELCOmE WELCOME Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:15 pm

Gah it's so sad that I can't keep up with replying anymore, it's not that I don't want to because i really do want to reply, it's just that somehow I can't anymore Sad
I read uwasa no midori kun chap. 25 yesterday btw! Just felt like sharing haha Smile
Back to top Go down
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

WELCOmE WELCOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOmE WELCOME   WELCOmE WELCOME Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:29 pm

XXDD great ^^ though how do you find that chapter? Very Happy

and also don't worry o_O i just gone for 4 days o_o and i don't even know what they're talking anymore o_o though recently the forum is giving it's all to make ALL LURKERS talk ._.
Back to top Go down
SilverObsidian
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
SilverObsidian

WELCOmE WELCOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOmE WELCOME   WELCOmE WELCOME Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:38 pm

Chap. 25 was awesome! You guys did a good job OUOb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WELCOmE WELCOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOmE WELCOME   WELCOmE WELCOME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOmE WELCOME
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodySakura :: Guild Lobby :: Flood Control-
Jump to: