BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More love to everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Smile Welcome to Bloody Sakura Guild Forums! Smile
Smile You need 10 (non-spam) posts to access the forum downloads. Smile
Smile The forum is under lots modifications, please bear with us. Smile
Smile Remember to stay active! Say no to leechers. XD Smile
Smile If you want to apply go to the "Want to Join Bloody Sakura?" Section and Post your Applications there. Smile

Justin Bieber?

Go down 
+4
kalliniki
Mio
akuma
Quinn-sama
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Quinn-sama
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

Justin Bieber? Empty
PostSubject: Justin Bieber?   Justin Bieber? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:45 am

Is there any belieber here? well, i don't like Justin Bieber. And i think he is an overrated artist. Because he always won the 'artist of the year', just because he have tons of girl fans. Like on the American Music Award, he won the artist of the year. I think Ke$ha/Lady Gaga/Katy Perry should've won. Err...this is only my opinion, what about you? And i'm just saying, no offense, and sorry if there are beliebers here. I want to hear your opinion too. Very Happy

xx queen
Back to top Go down
akuma
Sakura Guardian
Sakura Guardian
akuma

Justin Bieber? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber?   Justin Bieber? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:12 pm

should I say??
erm... I don't really like him either. But I'm not too sure why. Maybe he's not that good enough to attract my attention?
Back to top Go down
Mio
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
Mio

Justin Bieber? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber?   Justin Bieber? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:17 am

I don't know a lot about american artists... I like J-Music more, but I already heard songs of Justin Bieber and I didn't like it... nor did I hate it, I just don't pay a lot of attention.
Back to top Go down
kalliniki
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

Justin Bieber? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber?   Justin Bieber? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:51 pm

well is not and so bad...i like justin bieber songs they are good...i heard their songs because i like his voice!
Back to top Go down
Omochi
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
Omochi

Justin Bieber? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber?   Justin Bieber? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:03 pm

Hey, I just did a flash mob to Justin Bieber two days ago for an event (it's actually on Youtube). Yeah, that's me. I'm the one that messed up on the choreo (you never saw that). D:

But on a different note, I don't really like his songs. No matter how many times I listen to it, I just can't warm up to him for some reason. Even the dance we did for the flash mob didn't endear it to me. I have to admit that it was catchy at first, but after a while I just got tired of it and just had to stop listening. When I first heard the song, I honestly couldn't tell if the one singing the song was a girl or a guy. D: No offense to you fans out there but I think most of his fame is attributed to the media hype.

I kind of feel sorry for him though. There's so much hate out there aimed at him and it's all because it's cool to hate him (or something). There seems to be some unreasonably negative comment about him on every video you see on youtube and no matter where you go he's getting put down just for the sake of putting him down. It's really starting to get annoying. I mean he's at least working for himself. I doubt it's easy to stand up there in front of so many people and perform (I have problems just doing class presentations for heavens sake).

Regardless of what I think of his singing, I give him a thumbs up for actually stepping out there and trying to do something. Not many kids or adults can do that. Kudos to him. Just stay off the drugs, alcohol and questionable wild behaviors that tend to befall those in the spotlight and I think I'll still approve of him even if I don't like his music very much.
Back to top Go down
pixie
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

Justin Bieber? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber?   Justin Bieber? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:42 am

I personally don't care for the dude. I think he needs to comb his hair, it look like he has one of those mini fans hooked up on the back of his neck, blowing. I never heard of him until I saw him on one of his interviews saying how much he is upset with the photo People magazine chose for the cover, of course I had to check it out and I love the cover, he was all teeth! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
faechilde
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

Justin Bieber? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber?   Justin Bieber? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:16 pm

I'm not a fan of his because I don't particularly like his music. I don't dislike him but I do think he is over rated due to all the fan girls and boys. He didn't win best new artist this year because the grammy officials obviously didn't feel he was the best. The grammy awards are not about who is the most popular, but instead are about who best exemplifies the idea of best new artist and whose music is set above those of their contemporaries. This means we may not have heard of them but others have, as have the grammy people and that's why they've won.

I'm also not a fan of Lady Gaga. She's definitely over rated and I can't think of one song by her that I really like or can even remember other then Paparazzi . Laughing
Back to top Go down
akuma
Sakura Guardian
Sakura Guardian
akuma

Justin Bieber? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber?   Justin Bieber? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:42 am

you're really cute, faechilde!
Back to top Go down
ednaeleva
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

Justin Bieber? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber?   Justin Bieber? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:20 pm

He really needs to do something with his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Justin Bieber? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber?   Justin Bieber? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodySakura :: Guild Lobby :: 3Cs = Casual Chit Chats-
Jump to: