BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More love to everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Smile Welcome to Bloody Sakura Guild Forums! Smile
Smile You need 10 (non-spam) posts to access the forum downloads. Smile
Smile The forum is under lots modifications, please bear with us. Smile
Smile Remember to stay active! Say no to leechers. XD Smile
Smile If you want to apply go to the "Want to Join Bloody Sakura?" Section and Post your Applications there. Smile

where would you want to travel?

Go down 
+19
riana_chin
pixie
kalliniki
xoxopink
xxaoitenshi
davinademilo
Quinn-sama
sugarkitty
Pionfou
elisa94
akuma
Ryouko
gefisoba
Easb
cboy123
Dr. Kitteh
WillTRiker
nomanright
yunni
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xoxopink
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

where would you want to travel? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: where would you want to travel?   where would you want to travel? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:23 am

I've been to Nevada, Arizona, New York, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Vermont, West Virginia, Canada, France, Switzerland, Italy, Bahamas, Vietnam, Hong Kong, and Macau.... Yeah, I've traveled to many places. I still want to go to UK, Germany, Spain, and Australia. I'm originally from California, and my family loves to travel and we try to go somewhere every year.
Back to top Go down
kalliniki
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: where would you want to travel?   where would you want to travel? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:55 pm

well i would like to go to japan and american!! they only country that i have go was france and it was a school trip last year...i would like to travel to many countries and learn their culture and see how their living their lives...i live in greece and the world that i live is very different from other countries!
Back to top Go down
akuma
Sakura Guardian
Sakura Guardian
akuma

PostSubject: Re: where would you want to travel?   where would you want to travel? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:00 pm

Guess most of us want to go to Japan~ Me too, but I want to go again even though I did went once.
Back to top Go down
pixie
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: where would you want to travel?   where would you want to travel? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:46 am

Egypt!!! Tho this would not be a good time to be travelling there. When I had my daughter, it was the end of my travelling. I would like to travel all of Europe too. Maybe later in my life or my next life.
Back to top Go down
akuma
Sakura Guardian
Sakura Guardian
akuma

PostSubject: Re: where would you want to travel?   where would you want to travel? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:29 am

That's cool~ I like the culture of Egypt. It's pretty interesting to me.
Back to top Go down
riana_chin
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: where would you want to travel?   where would you want to travel? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:12 pm

Countries I have been to are Canada, China, Thailand, and Hong Kong. My next goal is to go to Japan and do a food road trip, meaning, I will go to every region and try out all of their ramen and okonomiyaki.
Back to top Go down
akuma
Sakura Guardian
Sakura Guardian
akuma

PostSubject: Re: where would you want to travel?   where would you want to travel? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:08 pm

That would be fun. Eating all kinds of food~
Back to top Go down
moi
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: where would you want to travel?   where would you want to travel? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:28 am

I've been pretty much around europe : UK, france, benelux countires, germany of course Wink, austria, italy, greece...then I was in Vietnam and I spent a year in japan...
As I'm learning chinese right now I'd love to go there once...or taiwan
then my family and I will be travelling to America this year and I am already SO excited!!!
I just want to visit any country possible...if I just had the cash to do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
faechilde
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: where would you want to travel?   where would you want to travel? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:55 pm

My father was in the military so our family traveled quite extensively. However, there were places that we didn't visit that I would like to visit. I'd love to visit Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, Scotland, Ireland, Spain and Greece.
Back to top Go down
akuma
Sakura Guardian
Sakura Guardian
akuma

PostSubject: Re: where would you want to travel?   where would you want to travel? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:49 am

Wow~ That's cool!
Back to top Go down
Mio
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
Mio

PostSubject: Re: where would you want to travel?   where would you want to travel? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:46 pm

Very Happy
Normally, people likes/loves to travel
But I don't like to even get out of my house x/
If I have to choose a place to travel, it would certainly be Japan! And I would buy a LOT of thing there.
But that would be only if I had a fluent japanese... (currently, even my English is so-so) xD

If it was somewhere else... I would beg my parents to let me stay home alone D:
I would cry if they didn't listen to me :'(
Back to top Go down
moi
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: where would you want to travel?   where would you want to travel? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:36 am

really?
I mean, I also rather stay home than go partying with my friends at some club (although it's nice every once in a while) but travelling and meeting people around the world is even better =]

but I still get your point Wink
Back to top Go down
ednaeleva
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: where would you want to travel?   where would you want to travel? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:18 pm

I'd love to visit France...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where would you want to travel?   where would you want to travel? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where would you want to travel?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodySakura :: Guild Lobby :: 3Cs = Casual Chit Chats-
Jump to: