BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More love to everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Smile Welcome to Bloody Sakura Guild Forums! Smile
Smile You need 10 (non-spam) posts to access the forum downloads. Smile
Smile The forum is under lots modifications, please bear with us. Smile
Smile Remember to stay active! Say no to leechers. XD Smile
Smile If you want to apply go to the "Want to Join Bloody Sakura?" Section and Post your Applications there. Smile

Dr. Kitteh suggesting an art section

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Kitteh
Sakura Guardian
Sakura Guardian
Dr. Kitteh

Dr. Kitteh suggesting an art section Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Kitteh suggesting an art section   Dr. Kitteh suggesting an art section Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:32 am

Okies, so I know that this is a scanlating/manga forum but since a lot of users here use Photoshop and other graphic editing softwares they must also use it to manipulate photos and create graphic design, or so I assume. I'm suggesting we have an art section with sub-sections such as: Tutorials (for users who want to share tutorials on different subjects using any graphic editing software, ex. Photoshop, GIMP, etc.), Resources (where users may post various resources such as brushes, stock, renders, etc.), Art shop (where users set up their shops and other users may request various things such as avatars, signatures, banners, etc.), and an Art Battledome (where users may compete in signatures contests, photo contest, sketch contests, etc. In addition, they may challenge other users).

In the main section, users may set up individual threads posting their GFX and other works and receive criticisms.

Oh, and in the tutorial section, editors, typesetters, and cleaners may post tutorials on how to clean raw mangas for those who are interesting in learning or finding easier, more efficient methods.

In resources, typesetters may share what fonts they use to typeset.

Well that is all, peace out from Dr. Kitteh (=^_^=)y
Back to top Go down
http://www.goboiano.com/index.php
Alex-sama
Admin
Admin
Alex-sama

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Kitteh suggesting an art section   Dr. Kitteh suggesting an art section Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:30 pm

Thanks for the suggestion Kitteh. Smile

I'm actually on the process of doing some parts of your suggestions..

I'm planning to use my webby for this parts.. It might take some time though, But I'm planning on releasing it on my site. Smile [well, if you want to have it here, the arts section... we'll be most likely be glad to have it.. right? XD]

The battledome is nice. :3 Let's see if we can have "if not" everything then some of your suggestions. Smile

P.S. - I see that you're name is in Yellow now. :3 Congrats. :3

Back to top Go down
cboy123
Story Writer
Story Writer
cboy123

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Kitteh suggesting an art section   Dr. Kitteh suggesting an art section Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:48 pm

Yah...100 posts. I am going to add it Alex? I got some ideas too.
Back to top Go down
Zakityn
Flame Haze
Flame Haze
Zakityn

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Kitteh suggesting an art section   Dr. Kitteh suggesting an art section Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:24 am

Add what Cy? O-o;
Back to top Go down
http://inktsy.tumblr.com
Dr. Kitteh
Sakura Guardian
Sakura Guardian
Dr. Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Kitteh suggesting an art section   Dr. Kitteh suggesting an art section Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:18 am

You iz welcome <3

Well thats cool, I don't mind waiting nor do I mind it being on the forums or your website, whichever you think is best.

Haha, I love competition and challenging others to see how I've improved in my works. Oh, and I was thinking that since we have "Sakura Points" we could award winners of the contests (if we're going to have them) with points in addition to have bragging rights. Usually the contests are weekly or bi-weekly x)

Oh and thank you, I just realize that my little .gif thing, Hibari (my smexy beast) goes with mah siggeh Very Happy

=O
Back to top Go down
http://www.goboiano.com/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Kitteh suggesting an art section   Dr. Kitteh suggesting an art section Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Kitteh suggesting an art section
Page 1 of 1