BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More love to everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Smile Welcome to Bloody Sakura Guild Forums! Smile
Smile You need 10 (non-spam) posts to access the forum downloads. Smile
Smile The forum is under lots modifications, please bear with us. Smile
Smile Remember to stay active! Say no to leechers. XD Smile
Smile If you want to apply go to the "Want to Join Bloody Sakura?" Section and Post your Applications there. Smile

Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story

Go down 
+7
Mio
riana_chin
xxaoitenshi
Omochi
Alex-sama
Momo
cookymon
11 posters
AuthorMessage
cookymon
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
cookymon

Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story Empty
PostSubject: Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story   Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:29 am

Okay, so. I'm going to reveal a little secret of mine.

I adore otome games.
And Tokimeki Memorial... is the QUEEN (Or king, whatever floats your boat) of otome games. At least, in my opinion.

TMGS (I'm referring to it as a series here) is basically a parameter-based game set during your 3 years of Japanese high school , where you select actions like studying, painting, reading magazines, etc. to raise parameters to meet the expectations of whichever character you'd like to end up with. Along the way you get to ask guys out on dates, pass (or fail) your exams, buy birthday presents, and make Valentine's Day chocolate. You know the drill.

One of the special things about the TMGS series though... is the "Skinship" option. It's utterly hilarious. Basically you get to poke your guy on dates for affection. ...And from TMGS2 on... you got to rub your guy as well. You can ruffle his hair, tug on his arm, lean a little closer... Oh my god, I'm laughing just remembering some reactions. But you get the point.

Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story Tmgs310

TMGS3 is (specifically) about your 3 years at Habataki High School, where a variety of delicious looking bishies make themselves avaliable to you. A new feature added into the 3rd game is... the love-triangle event. Once you've raised the affection of two guys sufficiently you can basically make them jealous of the other... and hilarity ensues. You can now date both of them at the same time... and poke both of them at the same time as well. I haven't actually tried this for myself yet, but boy am I looking forward to this. Who doesn't want two bishies fighting for your affection? Very Happy

Anyways, there. I've poured out one of my deepest.. darkest secrets to you all. (lol not really)
SO ARE ANY OF YOU PLAYING THIS GAME?
Back to top Go down
http://starrynights-prettylights.tumblr.com
Momo
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story   Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:21 pm

I did one playthrough of it. Think I'm going to wait until I have more knowledge of Japanese until I try again, though. xD /got through with hiragana/katakana and some kanji orz.

I was lol'ing the whole time during the game though, especially at the love triangle things. At least they aren't aggressive as the girls in TMGS1/2. I swear, the girls pulled 360s on you when they went into rival mode. @__@

Back to top Go down
cookymon
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
cookymon

PostSubject: Re: Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story   Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:21 pm

I've gone through and played through every single guy already LOL. I was obsessive for about a week. I didn't try love triangle yet, so I just have the regular ending for everybody so far.

I've actually learned a lot of kanji while I was playing - I just kind of winged it and I'm a better listener of Japanese than a reader.

Dude I know I avoided rival mode like it was a demon. The girls are soooooooo scary when they go into rival mode T_T

And I kept giggling through Niina's route. He is so nanpa and adorable and I don't know this is the first time I went for the kouhai in the game. I mean, I giggled through everybody's route but Niina just stood out to me as being the most hilarious.

Did you get anybody in your playthrough? Whoo?
Back to top Go down
Alex-sama
Admin
Admin
Alex-sama

PostSubject: Re: Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story   Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:34 pm

I hope this kind of games have English ones. I was getting excited just by reading your messages. Smile

Also, hope you're both enjoying the guild. Smile
Back to top Go down
cookymon
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
cookymon

PostSubject: Re: Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story   Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:44 am

;_; English otome games are kind of rare and not as high quality ... for a lot of English games the otome part is really just a side feature. Too bad Japan doesn't see a market here.
Back to top Go down
Omochi
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
Omochi

PostSubject: Re: Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story   Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:59 am

I'm the complete opposite of you cookymon, I can make out written text better than spoken words.

I've never played this game but it looks good. I'd buy games like these if they were in English. Maybe I'll try playing these Japanese versions, but I really suck at kanji.

Can you make those two bishies jello wrestle for your affections? That would be epic.
Back to top Go down
cookymon
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
cookymon

PostSubject: Re: Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story   Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:42 pm

Grr, I can't because my kanji is terrible. But yeah I can understand spoken words a lot more - I was always better at learning languages that way anyways.

I would buy games like this if they were in English too ;_; provided their translations were decent. It's okay, it's not like they'd use really hard-to-understand kanji in a dating simulation hahaha.

And... I don't know about jello wrestling, but a pair of them are in the judo club.
Back to top Go down
Omochi
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
Omochi

PostSubject: Re: Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story   Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:30 pm

Judo is even better. Now they'll be a pair of athletically fit bishies jello wrestling for your affections. And imagine this, the winner will be extra sweet. Ohohoho...er....yeah.
Back to top Go down
cookymon
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
cookymon

PostSubject: Re: Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story   Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:50 pm

.. You have no idea lol!
Back to top Go down
xxaoitenshi
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story   Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:15 am

where can u play this?
is this in japanese or english? o__o
ive always wanted to play an otome game... so badly.. TT_TT
Back to top Go down
cookymon
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
cookymon

PostSubject: Re: Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story   Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:45 pm

It's a DS game, and it's Japanese unfortunately. ):
But the first game (Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 1st Love) has a fan-made English patch which you can find here!

http://sites.google.com/site/tokimemogs1/

The site has a guide for patching, but you'll need the ROM file and a gamecard that can play homebrew, or an emulator.
Back to top Go down
riana_chin
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story   Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:18 pm

I love 1st Love, some of my favorite seiyuus are voicing the guys!! Hikaru Midorikawa!!! Shinichiro Miki!! Takehito Koyasu!! Kappei Yamaguchi! and Akira Ishida! This is really a famous cast of seiyuus! I pretty much squealed when I first heard the voices. Especially Hikaru Midorikawa...
Back to top Go down
cookymon
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
cookymon

PostSubject: Re: Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story   Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:29 pm

Finally someone who shares the love aoweignaweiognaiowegnao
I love 1st love too it was amazing but the amazing thing about 3rd story is that you can't hate any of the characters. I mean like in 1st love I despised Sakuya I did everything I could to get away from him but he just wouldn't leave ;_;

And in 3rd story I finally don't hate the shota character (<3 Niina), and I like all of the voice actors they're hilarious. Even though I'm not the type to keep up with seiyuu names (with the exception of Hiroshi Kamiya and Daisuke Ono and Junichi Suwabe and yeah I'll shut up now).~

I just rambled I'm sorry it wasn't really a reply =w= have you played the 2nd game?
Back to top Go down
Mio
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
Mio

PostSubject: Re: Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story   Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:57 am

I'm still learning japanese, so I can't play Otome Games yet...
I only know some kanjis, and I'm better at listening than reading too...
Maybe next year I'll play them...
The only Otome games I could really play were: Alistar, Star Sky~In Spring~ and Yo-Jin-Bo. There was Aoishiro too, but I guess it isn't an Otome Game.
I tried to play Bloody Call, with the program that translates everything \o/ (Atlas), but that's not good at all. The translations are worth nothing.

I'm dying to learn all Kanjis as soon as possible and play these games! >.<
Back to top Go down
moi
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story   Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:19 am

wow...it lookes really interesting!

I also LOVE otome games (although it was kinda embarrassing when buying them even if it's a book-off full of otakus Very Happy) and this one looks awesome!
I played the ouran and the kiniro no corda games and although my japanese is not perfect yet I still enjoyed them fairly...
It's sad that there isn't any otome game released in europe Sad (or I'm just not aware of it^^")
Back to top Go down
fau_chocolat
Just Joined
Just Joined

PostSubject: Re: Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story   Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:57 pm

TMGS series are just the best!!!
and love all the bishies too! well, except for sakuya tho, he keeps giving me bombs Mad
i hope there's TMGS4 in the future Razz
Back to top Go down
elenahitomi
Just Joined
Just Joined
elenahitomi

PostSubject: Re: Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story   Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:48 pm

I love this thread, btw. I also noticed that the TMGS 2nd Kiss wasn't mentioned here (well coz I'm going off-topic). I'm currently playing that one. I guess I am practicing my Japanese on 2nd Kiss before I go back to playing 3rd Season lol Wink

And I think I am a bit of both, written and verbal... Japanese. Oh, good luck to me. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://translationpatch.wordpress.com
Chrissaki34
Just Joined
Just Joined

PostSubject: Re: Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story   Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:49 pm

uhmm anyone know any link where i can download this game..?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story   Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodySakura :: Guild Lobby :: Gamer's Field-
Jump to: