BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More love to everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Smile Welcome to Bloody Sakura Guild Forums! Smile
Smile You need 10 (non-spam) posts to access the forum downloads. Smile
Smile The forum is under lots modifications, please bear with us. Smile
Smile Remember to stay active! Say no to leechers. XD Smile
Smile If you want to apply go to the "Want to Join Bloody Sakura?" Section and Post your Applications there. Smile

New Project Request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KrimzonStriker
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

New Project Request  Empty
PostSubject: New Project Request    New Project Request  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:50 am

Title: Apothecarius Argentum

Mangaka: YAMASHITA Tomomi

Genre: Drama Fantasy Historical Romance Shoujo

Total Volume: 11

Status in Country of Origin: Complete

Scanlated: 8 volumes released, can be downloaded here http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/2652

vol 1-7 can be read here on mangafox as well http://www.mangafox.com/manga/apothecarius_argentum/

Licensed in English: Yes-Canceled

Summary:

"As a boy, Argentum was a poison tester for a royal family. Later, he developed an immunity to toxic substances and became a master chemist with the ability to cure any illness. Returning after a long absence, he is assigned to be Princess Primula's bodyguard. But any potential relationship will have its limits, as Argentum's very touch has itself become poisonous."

I first ran across this series in mangafox, and simply feel in love with it, it had an epic back ground story filled with drama and political intrigue while also still being absolutely adorable at times and when the publisher for it (CMX) went down I was simply crushed. I had almost given all hope until I discovered an individual on manga-updates who had in fact acquired the remaining raws for the last three volumes. I got in touch with them, and on their behalf I am now going to any group that might be willing to host and take up this project despite the risks even if it is a canceled work for the moment. Your group is new, and bold, full of energy while not being bogged down by too many project at the moment, and I hope after reading more about it you'll come to love it just as much as I have and be willing to help out.

On the bright-side, my contact not only has the raws (which are cleaned beautifully) but is willing to proofread/edit for the series, along with having another contact who would be willing to typeset, and another contact willing to translate. So this wouldn't take much in the way of time or resources on the part of your group asides from a few miscellaneous positions to fill out. I hope you guys will consider it, as a huge favor to the fans who want to finish this epic series and you will have my utmost gratitude if you would.

Last edited by KrimzonStriker on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex-sama
Admin
Admin
Alex-sama

PostSubject: Re: New Project Request    New Project Request  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:45 pm

I was caught by your words. o-o" "an epic background story filled with drama and political intrigue"

Well, the problem we have is that, we have no JP translators yet, but you said someone could translate it for us... o-o" It sure would be nice if someone is to provide us Translations. Smile

All problems would be solved that way... And don't worry about the other positions... the Guild have much staff to fill those... But both can work out...

I'm actually eager to start working on it now. XD

Last few questions...

Is it possible for us to acquire the raws asap? :S [I personally would want to check them...]

Is it alright if we only take the raws and translations? [no worries, the credit would go to those who did the tasks, as i want the guild to earn experience in manga scanlations..]

And lastly, by the term "cancelled" do you mean the manga is finished or just stopped somewhere and have no chance of being finished? [this is just form my curiosity. XD]

If all of this is alright with you, then I (on behalf of the guild) would gladly accept this mission. Smile

P.S. - I PMed you my emails... Smile

KrimzonStriker
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: New Project Request    New Project Request  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:45 pm

I've sent you an e-mail (g-mail one) to clarify some of your questions and forwarded your proposal to my contact, so while we wait please go ahead and catch up on the series and see how you like it, I've provided links in my post above for your convenience.
Back to top Go down
Alex-sama
Admin
Admin
Alex-sama

PostSubject: Re: New Project Request    New Project Request  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:12 pm

Received and Read the e-mail.

Let's just hope it all goes well on both sides.

Thank you. Smile

KrimzonStriker
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: New Project Request    New Project Request  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:51 am

Alex, I sent a reply via e-mail with my contacts request a dew days ago, I'm hoping to hear back from your guys soon, thanks.
Back to top Go down
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

PostSubject: Re: New Project Request    New Project Request  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:38 pm

alex or krimzonstriker, mind sending me one too? o-o i need to have a look at it :O though you did tell me about it
Back to top Go down
KrimzonStriker
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: New Project Request    New Project Request  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:10 am

I sent your e-mail to my contact Alex, hopefully you'll get a message soon so I hope you guys manage to work out the detail amongst yourselves now. Keep in touch though on the projects progress once you all manage to get it off the ground alright?
Back to top Go down
theblackrabbit
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
theblackrabbit

PostSubject: Re: New Project Request    New Project Request  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:55 am

:O this makes me want to read this. >.> *goes to bookmark*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Project Request    New Project Request  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Project Request
Page 1 of 1