BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More love to everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Smile Welcome to Bloody Sakura Guild Forums! Smile
Smile You need 10 (non-spam) posts to access the forum downloads. Smile
Smile The forum is under lots modifications, please bear with us. Smile
Smile Remember to stay active! Say no to leechers. XD Smile
Smile If you want to apply go to the "Want to Join Bloody Sakura?" Section and Post your Applications there. Smile

Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu

Go down 
+8
Morphine
Kivutar
Kemm
kayuki
hikaru_424
cboy123
theblackrabbit
Dr. Kitteh
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Kitteh
Sakura Guardian
Sakura Guardian
Dr. Kitteh

Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu Empty
PostSubject: Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu   Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:10 am

Deep Love - Ayu no Monogatari
Based on Yoshi's hit novel series, "Deep Love" depicts the struggling life of Ayu, a 17 years old high school girl who believes neither in a future nor the happiness it could bring her. By selling her body as a teenage prostitute, she's trying to justify her existence, which is as bleak as her heart: it's void of joy, sorrow, love. It's not until her encounter with a kind-hearted old lady that Ayu begins to realize the true meaning of happiness...
http://manga.animea.net/deep-love-ay...onogatari.html

Deep Love - Pao no Monogatari
Being abandoned by his owners, having his mother die of starvation, a puppy who suffered lifelong separation from his siblings wandered around the city. Meeting and parting with kind people, experiencing brutal treatment from unjust people. Pao, who learned to live within the harshness of reality, awaits even more ordeals...
http://manga.animea.net/deep-love.html

Deep Love - Host
The continuation from Deep Love--Ayu no Monogatari. This revolves around Yoshiyuki, the lad who was in need of heart surgery in Ayu's Story. After Ayu's death, it seems that Yoshiyuki wants to learn anything, everything. And thus he tries out for a job as a host and says that he's willing to sell his body...
http://manga.animea.net/deep-love-host.html

Deep Love - Reina no Unmei
The continuation from Deep Love - Ayu no Monogatari. This story is about Reina, a cheerful 19-year-old single mother. During Ayu's Story, Reina was raped in a Karoke bar and eventually gave birth to a baby girl she named Ayu. Now, Reina has fallen in love, but when she told him she had a child, he dumps her! And what's worse is that her daughter, Ayu, accidentally falls down the stairs and during the surgery she becomes blind! What will happen to this once very cheerful mother?
http://manga.animea.net/deep-love-reina-no-unmei.html

Deep Love - Real
The man whose eyes are re-awakening, Yoshiyuki. At the age of 18 years old he lives a life of hopelessness, and thus visits the host club “Platinum” in Shibuya. They all thought it. “Yoshiyuki wouldn’t be suited to a become a host.” At that time, only the number one host Taku looked into his eyes and saw that they were different from those of ordinary men…
http://myanimelist.net/manga/3961/Deep_Love_-_Real
Unfortunately I can't seem to find a place where I could read this series, if anyone find a linkie pwease gimme

This is an absolutely heartbreaking series, you must have lotsa tissues ready cause you'll be crying your eyes out x(
~And I recommend reading it in these order I have place it in~
Back to top Go down
http://www.goboiano.com/index.php
theblackrabbit
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
theblackrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu   Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:58 am

You know I stopped reading after they got so sad. @_@ They need a label.

DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE DEPRESSED..

I mean I didn't cry... but they were soo sad D:
Back to top Go down
cboy123
Story Writer
Story Writer
cboy123

PostSubject: Re: Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu   Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:50 pm

~_~...WTF???... A very great story.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Kitteh
Sakura Guardian
Sakura Guardian
Dr. Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu   Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:00 am

Hahahaha, you read it? Well its a very great story for those who are ready to commit suicide D:
Back to top Go down
hikaru_424
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu   Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:13 am

I just stopped reading it after reading Ayu and Reina's story. It just got really depressing because there's no happy ending for any of the characters, not even the poor dog. I had started reading Pao's and Yoshiyuki's story but it just wasn't my cup of tea...

I wouldn't say the story was great but it does depict real life problems that could occur which is a plus I guess since there are naive people out there that don't think such stuff can occur in areas they live. It's a change from the usually sappy shoujo stuff that are out there.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Kitteh
Sakura Guardian
Sakura Guardian
Dr. Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu   Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:20 am

Lmao I got a negative rep. Anywho, you're right Hikaru, it is a change from the usual sappy, fantasy, shoujo stories. It depicts real life problems and even though no one survives, except Yoshiyuki, I think, its still moving in a strange way.
Back to top Go down
hikaru_424
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu   Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:29 am

lol, i gave you a positive rep to balance off that negative rep. In a way it is kind of moving, it's just not moving in a way most people would appreciate, lol.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Kitteh
Sakura Guardian
Sakura Guardian
Dr. Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu   Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:37 am

Why thank you very much x) And it is, thats why most people don't appreciate it. For one, the art was very well done, it wasn't the typical shoujo girl, but I wouldn't say it was the best either. The plot was carried out fairly good, the story definitely got whatever message it was trying to portray across.
Back to top Go down
cboy123
Story Writer
Story Writer
cboy123

PostSubject: Re: Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu   Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:11 am

I can get some idea here and add it to Try-Miracle.
Back to top Go down
hikaru_424
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu   Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:13 am

I agree =) Yoshi Yuu's art was really well done and different...you could say a little more mature than seen. The cover art is eye catching and one that I hadn't seen before, which was one of the reasons I picked up the series to read. The storyline caught my attention for a little while but as I said before it the series is depressing after a while.

As for the message.... There was a lot that Yoshi (the author not mangaka) was trying to get across to readers. Aids, prostitution, sexual abuse and whatnot is still big on the other side of the world and it is really well depicted in the manga what can happen and how it can affect a person.
Back to top Go down
kayuki
Just Joined
Just Joined

PostSubject: Re: Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu   Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:38 pm

I seriously loved all the stories in this series. Usually, I hate such depressing manga, but the art was so beautiful, and the underlying theme of love despite all the freaking sad stuff they had to go through (especially ayu and little ayu), was really nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr. Kitteh
Sakura Guardian
Sakura Guardian
Dr. Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu   Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:40 am

@Hikaru: Same, but I'd say the storyline really caught my attention since I was looking for something that is not common in most shoujo mangas, I did expect it to be sad but not so sad as it was. But it was a good read for the most part.

Aids, prostitution, sexual abuse, death and sacrifice is everywhere in the world (maybe not the North or South Pole) but it is everywhere and a lot of people just seem to forget that. Or they are simplily running away from the fact that these things do exist and happened on a daily basis.

@Kayuki: Same, in the end Ayu still loved Yoshiyuki and did everything for him, even sinking back into the darkness to save him while his parents (at first) did nothing and basically ignored him and his feelings. Little Ayu was just a kid who wanted to be with her mother till the end, though its ironic that the last person she was with was Yoshiyuki while Ayu was not, at the end of her life.

Also, I love Pao ;___;
I want a puppy like him
Back to top Go down
Kemm
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu   Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:56 am

Such a sad manga, but also an excellent work. It makes you wonder how is it possible that such misfortune-upon-misfortune unfortunated people can exist in this world and makes you aware that it's a fact they do. The ending of the series (not sure if it's in Rena or Host) brings a little light of hope on future happiness. I feel like crying even now everytime I recall the story.

A pity that scanlators stalled Pao no Monogatari at its second volume and never ever touched Real.

Back to top Go down
Dr. Kitteh
Sakura Guardian
Sakura Guardian
Dr. Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu   Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:17 am

If you click on the link I provided for Pao's story, it is completed. I believe the true ending of the story lies in Real, however it has no been released nor scanlated yet. >.<
Back to top Go down
Kivutar
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu   Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:44 pm

This is one of those series where you have to take a five minute breather period when it gets to be too much. So many tissues. pale
Back to top Go down
Kemm
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu   Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:29 am

Indeed. It was one of the few things that made me cry in years. It seems strange, but the only word to describe Ayu I can find is 'angel'.
This series shows that when you think nothing could get worse, it does indeed.
Back to top Go down
Morphine
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
Morphine

PostSubject: Re: Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu   Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:25 pm

ahhh ıt looks awesome but ı really cant read depressing sad mangas Sad
thanx for sharing
Back to top Go down
Pionfou
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu   Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:33 am

I read Ayu's Story first thinking it was pretty sad and she was probably the happiest female protagonist in the story.
Back to top Go down
xxaoitenshi
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu   Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:12 am

i almost cried in the aya one...
when she got the.. you know what she looked so.. lifeless and the dog was just.. omg TT_TT
it was a good series(plural lol)
Back to top Go down
ednaeleva
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu   Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:12 pm

Mmmmmmm, maybe I'm gonna give it a try...
Back to top Go down
Ria-chan
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
Ria-chan

PostSubject: Re: Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu   Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:59 am

I loved the Deep Love series so much! But a few scenes were just too unbearable (when the main girl/prostitute gets AIDS). It made me cry soooo much!

Also the story about the puppies (Pao's story I believe) just gets WAY TOO MUCH:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu   Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep Love series by Yoshi Yuu
Page 1 of 1