BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More love to everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Smile Welcome to Bloody Sakura Guild Forums! Smile
Smile You need 10 (non-spam) posts to access the forum downloads. Smile
Smile The forum is under lots modifications, please bear with us. Smile
Smile Remember to stay active! Say no to leechers. XD Smile
Smile If you want to apply go to the "Want to Join Bloody Sakura?" Section and Post your Applications there. Smile

Skip Beat!

Go down 
+25
Mio
pixie
kalliniki
xoxopink
xxaoitenshi
Pionfou
Morphine
funky_fish
kayuki
Manga
Kivutar
gefisoba
Ryouko
yunni
narusenpai
kawaiiusagichan
Momo
alisonkay09
cookymon
hikaru_424
theblackrabbit
KrimzonStriker
Zakityn
Dr. Kitteh
fritefal
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
alisonkay09
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

Skip Beat! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:10 am

I feel the same way as cookymon. I really ship Ren x Kyoko. But for some reason, I ship Sho x Kyoko too since I feel a little bit sorry for him ;_;
Back to top Go down
Dr. Kitteh
Sakura Guardian
Sakura Guardian
Dr. Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:27 am

Yay, more Skip Beat fans!

@Krim: Gawd I wanna see Ren fight more, I remember when I was reading one of the latest chapters, when Cain Heel was protecting his sisters from guys who were "trying to pick her up" and he just opened up a can of whoop ass on them. It was just so sexy @_@

@Bunneh: I hope her mom is suffering right nao D< For making Kyoko suffer as a child

@Hikaru: I have a feeling that it'll be quite some time until Kyoko realizes her feelings for Ren D:
Or for any guy as a matter of fact

@Cooky: Sho will forever think of Kyoko as his property, but I think he has kinda realize that he has some feelings. But, of course he denies them.

@Ali: I don't really feel sorry towards Sho because of
1. Hurting and using Kyoko, and
2. No hugging her when she was crying after getting yelled at by her mom D:
(I just can't get over that, lol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.goboiano.com/index.php
theblackrabbit
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
theblackrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:31 am

Sho had his chance with Kyoko. Plus he's not good for her. Only Ren knows how to truly console her <3
Back to top Go down
Momo
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:15 pm

Skip Beat isn't really my cup of tea, but the first fifty or so chapters were entertaining. Just reading it for the sake of completion now, but I have to say for sure I like Ren better than Sho, since she treats him a lot better. >w<
Sho does have his moments, but... he did do all those things to Kyoko, which is why I'm not all too fond of him and.. :c
Back to top Go down
kawaiiusagichan
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:35 am

Haha, I'm also a proponent of the Ren x Kyoko pairing!

I honestly thought that this series was very charming. First, there's her talent in acting, her never-say-die attitude, and the reverse harem! One thing the mangaka did very well was to flesh out a lead female character with all her flaws yet still get fellow females to admire her to no end. Usually, all those shoujo titles have lead females which require the man to save her like damsels in distress. I guess this has some aspects of it, but seeing her shine in acting was a very nice change.

My favourite is her grudge antennas! That's so unique! I originally watched the anime first before I started getting into the manga (a pity it was only 25 episodes long) but the thing that caught my attention since the first episode was her evil spirits and everything! And the 'souls' of Natsu and Setsu, too!
Back to top Go down
narusenpai
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
narusenpai

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:11 am

I love this series too.
It's one of my favorite ones Smile
I found it pretty funny and cute. Kyoko and 'Mouko' scenes are my favorite ones.
Kyoko x Mouko fan xD
Back to top Go down
yunni
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:06 am

wow so many fans. i guess that includes me too. i luv skip beat the manga author created another manga called tokyo paradise it soo good. that what got me started on skip beat. just wanted to ask does anyone know when skip beat is going to finish?
Back to top Go down
narusenpai
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
narusenpai

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:28 pm

I don't even have a clue...
I guess it's being popular in Japan, so I hope it'll take a long time to finish.
I'm reading Tokyo Crazy Paradise, it's really good, somehow it resembles Skip Beat.. xD Maybe the characters..
Back to top Go down
Ryouko
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:56 pm

I'll add myself to the list of people that love/like this manga. I was so disappointed with the release amount that they had so I stopped reading ... the waiting kinda killed my patience though I have quite an amount of it. BUT, that makes it so much worth while doing a reading marathon of Skip Beat! Smile I still find the little Kyoko devils so hilarious it makes me laugh each time I read it! *loves re-reading manga series*

No clue when it will finish, hopefully it will still run for a while. They were rather quickly finished with the anime though :X
Back to top Go down
narusenpai
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
narusenpai

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:58 am

The anime was great.
But the last episode wasn't the end of the history... It happens in most series, so I wasn't that disappointed.
It really take a very long time to one chapter to be released, I think I'll wait until Skip Beat end and they translate everything.
Back to top Go down
gefisoba
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:27 am

I liked Skip Beat for a while, but (don't hate me) Tsuruga is kind of a creeper and I got sick of Kyoko being all !!!!! all the time.

I liked the beginning, because it was really different from other shoujo I've read. I liked that the female lead was actually a lead, and that the focus was off of the boys, at least initially. : )
Back to top Go down
narusenpai
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
narusenpai

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:23 pm

Oww, such an original point of view.
I love characters like Kyoko, because it's interesting to see her reactions and makes me laugh a little..
And I loved her friendship with "mouko-san" *--*
Yeah, maybe Tsuruga isn't that good. And I don't hate Fuwa Sho that much.
Nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Kivutar
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:22 pm

Dear god in heaven, Ren is yummy. I especially love the every "I will consume you soul" moment delivered by Kyoko to all of her enemies. Great stuff, the calling of malevolent spirits. Wink
Back to top Go down
fritefal
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:16 am

Whoa, I disagree! I love Ren! Granted Shou may not be as evil as he was portrayed in the beginning of the series, I still don't think that he deserves to be with Kyoko considering how he treated her in the past. Personally I think Ren is very sweet, and I would really like to know his sordid history.
Back to top Go down
Manga
Just Joined
Just Joined

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:13 pm

I wish they made a 2nd season for the anime
Back to top Go down
http://www.deliciousmanga.com
kayuki
Just Joined
Just Joined

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:46 am

I really love skip beat. I guess what makes this mange really interesting to me is that it doesn't only focus on the love triangle between kyoko, shou and ren, but also on kyoko's growth as an actress. I really want her to end up with red, but sometimes shou has some cute moments (when he's jealous)
Back to top Go down
funky_fish
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:40 am

I absolutely lurve Skip Beat <3 Im happy to see FINALLY there might be lurve for Ren in Kyoko <3
Back to top Go down
Morphine
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
Morphine

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:05 pm

this is my fav. manga ever..
I always wished for second season of skip beat anime Sad
maybe one day they will contunie?
Back to top Go down
Pionfou
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:35 am

It was funny so I used to like it but I just stopped reading it because like a lot of popular stories it just drags on and on.
Back to top Go down
xxaoitenshi
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:12 am

I ADORE SKIP BEATTTTTTTTT
every month i wait for new chapters >_<
REN X KYOKO FOR THE WIN!
i used to hate sho, but after i started collecting the series and i re-read the series of the volumes i have so far, i began to notice the small things that make sho cute that i missed before.
so i like show now <3
beagle's reino is kinda annoying.
ren is amazing <3
Back to top Go down
xoxopink
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:26 am

OMG I love Skip Beat! The art is amazing, the story is hilarious, and Ren is absolutely divine. It's good to see a different kind of heroine (the oblivious kind) when Ren is somewhat awkward as well. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
kalliniki
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:05 pm

i haven't read the manga or see the anime yet but i think that i will do it..the stiry seems good and interesting!
Back to top Go down
pixie
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:27 am

I love this manga and hope it never ends. I look forward every 2 weeks for the chapter, I hate the wait so I let it accumulate to around 3-5 chapters before I read it. Love the anime too.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
Mio

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:55 am

I used to love this manga...
But have to wait so much for each chapter, aww~~

The anime didn't reach the end of the story... ~_~
And there are rumors that a Drama of Skip Beat is being done in Japan...

Btw, I love the main characters... Kyoko, Ren, Sho, Mouko-san (xD)... They're all lovely
Back to top Go down
riana_chin
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:39 pm

I love this manga! Kyoko is the greatest!!! She has an extremely dark side that would love crush and defeat her enemies, but also a cute and innocent side that believes in fairy tales! As for who I hope she ends up with, I vote for Ren! He has such a cute childish side to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat!   Skip Beat! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skip Beat!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodySakura :: Guild Lobby :: AniMa Lounge-
Jump to: