BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More love to everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Smile Welcome to Bloody Sakura Guild Forums! Smile
Smile You need 10 (non-spam) posts to access the forum downloads. Smile
Smile The forum is under lots modifications, please bear with us. Smile
Smile Remember to stay active! Say no to leechers. XD Smile
Smile If you want to apply go to the "Want to Join Bloody Sakura?" Section and Post your Applications there. Smile

:3

Go down 
+3
nomanright
Alex-sama
Zakityn
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakityn
Flame Haze
Flame Haze
Zakityn

:3  Empty
PostSubject: :3    :3  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:45 am

Okay soooo I LOVE playing games, I am NOT the best at it...I used to date a complete gamer so I know more about games that I've never played ironically enough

Games I've played once:
Bioshock
Resident Evil
Halo
Cod6

Games I enjoy:
Counterstrike
Left 4 Dead 2
Team Fortress 2
Trackmania
Trickster

Games I played but did not enjoy but for some strange reason played anyways:
Maple Story
Perfect World
Battle for Middle Earth

Games I'm aware of and oneday want to play:
Mirrors Edge
Crysis

Oldschool n64 games :]

PLEASE someone have something in common with me!
Back to top Go down
http://inktsy.tumblr.com
Alex-sama
Admin
Admin
Alex-sama

PostSubject: Re: :3    :3  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:08 pm

Zakityn wrote:

Games I enjoy:
Counterstrike
Left 4 Dead 2
Team Fortress 2
Trackmania
Trickster

I am seeing it right here? is that TO? XD hahaha.. Gorleh and I met each other at TO. Razz

It's nice having someone that played TO here other than me and gorleh. ^^
Back to top Go down
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

PostSubject: Re: :3    :3  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:21 am

:O finally another TO player XXDD was really thinking if i'm too childish o_o" anyways o-o do i need to list down my games too? XXDD too many to name >.< since i normally play any type of game o-o from sim games to RTS to FPS o-o XXDD (sorry, even those over 18)

anyways, i like counterstrike too ^^ though bad in it Very Happy always carries a AK47, that's the most used gun i use ^^
Back to top Go down
Zakityn
Flame Haze
Flame Haze
Zakityn

PostSubject: Re: :3    :3  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:38 am

No wayy!! Omg. I LOVED Trickster :[ I got to the point though where it just became a serious grind....and that is realllly crappy.....what was it...he was the human shaped boss? I was like level 120x or something....D <--- D something

Hahah I'm not that good at FPS Smile I'm good at being a zombie in Left4Dead2 though :O
Back to top Go down
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

PostSubject: Re: :3    :3  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:56 am

XXDD well i'm better as a survivor XXDD anyways, the trickster boss you mean o-o i think it should be blood court/duke o-o the one in the dungeon right? Very Happy

and btw XXDD i loved TO so much that i really even thought my life was in there for a moment XXDD but my lvl should be lower than yours since mostly i was not grinding :O more like talking/chatting XXDD
Back to top Go down
Zakityn
Flame Haze
Flame Haze
Zakityn

PostSubject: Re: :3    :3  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:01 am

Noo!! I hadn't got to the dungeon boss D: I was training IN the dungeon though...freaking Tanya and her sword...

OMG hahha I did that on MapleStory ._. I did not enjoy that game though

Aww....I want to play trickster really really bad now Sad but gahahhahahh SCHOOOL Lmfao

TEACH ME HOW TO USE TRILLIAN D: or I will just download MSN/YAHOO, I normally use xfire ._. which is for gaming haha
Back to top Go down
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

PostSubject: Re: :3    :3  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:20 am

:O i have a xfire account too o-o if you want to chat there XXDD though i'll need to dl the software first Very Happy

anyways o-o didn't enjoy maple too ~_~ and really want to play TO but it's banned for window 7 users ._. -sigh- window 7 can't run it Q_Q
Back to top Go down
Zakityn
Flame Haze
Flame Haze
Zakityn

PostSubject: Re: :3    :3  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:29 am

Yeahhhh ._.; lajdlksfsd

OOOO welll :O I already downloaded yahoo so no worries Smile ahhh I was a sheep <3
Back to top Go down
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

PostSubject: Re: :3    :3  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:20 pm

XXDD i was a cat :p cat owns sheep ~meow~ :p
Back to top Go down
Alex-sama
Admin
Admin
Alex-sama

PostSubject: Re: :3    :3  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:40 am

We all have 3 chars at max right? XD

I'm a Lion, Sheep, and Raccoon! Very Happy

and

Gorleh, is always a cat. Very Happy BECAUSE OF HIS GIRLFRIEND. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

And the Boss you're saying is he the one in Ghost Blue? (I think the name was Pirate King Karan, or something near, he is the one in the splash screen with a gun and spirits surrounding him) (because before we stopped playing, there's still no Boss for Mermaid Dungeon. :O

L4D2!! <--- Well, I only played a pirated version of the game because I can't afford steam. (not in my computer though, in computer cafes), I do like the Concert in the carnival!! I freakin LOVE smashing the zombies with guitar..

And same here, I"m also better at playing zombies. XD I like SMOKER! (Tank sways, he cheats.) XD
Back to top Go down
Zakityn
Flame Haze
Flame Haze
Zakityn

PostSubject: Re: :3    :3  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:57 am

Hahaha I played as a sheep...because horoscope-elly I am a sheep Smile

Awwww that's cute Gorleh Razz

Oh My.......I don't think I was at Ghost Blue yet :[ that was the one RIGHT before I quit...those had the creepy little children right? And noooooo the guy I'm talking about's name started with a D...and had some crazy uhh white jacket and blue mask?

OH MY GOSHHHH I only play it when I go to Howies Razz it's similar to an internet cafe I suppose, except you pay money and it's like a game theme park! :[ I don't have it either...I've been trying to obtain the pirated version...until my laptop went kersplunk.

REALLY? I suck at smoker...my tongue gets ripped...I suck at Tank too ._. i just get shot....and I LOVE BEING A HUNTER
Back to top Go down
Alex-sama
Admin
Admin
Alex-sama

PostSubject: Re: :3    :3  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:16 am

Hunter for me is suicide. >.<" Expecially when tank appears.. It damages insanely everyone (even allies)...

I'm best used as smoker. o-o" The other team hates me when I'm lucky enough to get smoker... and my partner as hunter. XD It's literally WIN!! XD

And by any chance, do you mean Don Giovanni?? (That creep, is creepy to the max of creepiness. XD).. If I remember correctly he wears red, not blue. XD I wish it was blue too. The free glasses should be BLUE!! XD

Back to top Go down
Zakityn
Flame Haze
Flame Haze
Zakityn

PostSubject: Re: :3    :3  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:19 am

LMFAO. YES DON GIOVANNNI...Freaking I think that was the last boss I had to defeat before moving on in quests ( I was a quest hunter you see) and omgg I WAS SO MAD. Sad never got to defeat him. I want to play nowww!!!! (I loved their cute little hats ._.)

Arghh...I always get impatient as a smoker and end up getting shot. So you play random too Very Happy?
Omg...double hunter...it was hilarious...so one of the survivors were left and he was running and he turned behind him and it was me and my friend like jumping in sync in liek a diamond shape xD and he screamed and died.

Back to top Go down
Alex-sama
Admin
Admin
Alex-sama

PostSubject: Re: :3    :3  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:28 am

Hahaha.. some cursed Don Giovanni for being so hard for soft type characters. My sheep became the melee type when I defeated Giovanni. XD @_@ It's perfect for both POWER and CHARM (power attacks and best defense..) My raccoon never died with Giovanni. And I think I went In when it first appeared(around lvl 90), my sheep on the other hand made it in when I reached 100.. XD and I'm a quest hunter too!! I don't do grinds. XD

and In L4D, I think infected specials can't be chosen. They're randomly given by The Director(One of the best features of L4D, hooray! XD.) And I'm really not good with hunter.. >.<" Jumping all over the place, and when I pounce a wrong survivor. It's a lol for me. Sad I think my best strategy for being an infected is to target the high HPed ones. XD The one with the lower HP tends to be more frantic about dying.. XD And disabling the one with a higher HP makes them more SCARED!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zakityn
Flame Haze
Flame Haze
Zakityn

PostSubject: Re: :3    :3  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:38 am

Haha wow so you beat them before lvl 100? I couldn't do it because I spazzed so much so I ended up in the mermaid dungeon questing/grinding

I think under versus L4D you can pick, I've only played L4D like 3 times though, and we like added a gazillion hoards to make it impossible. The hunter moves really quickly though! So even if you pounce...it should be okay unless there are other survivors near by Razz hahah when I play with my friends we each pick a person and just start killing them off one by one xD

My friends are jerks though, it's every man for himself ._.

Oooo an Alex I added you onto YM I think and o.o I just realized my name is red...but my text still is the other one? -confuzzled-
Back to top Go down
Alex-sama
Admin
Admin
Alex-sama

PostSubject: Re: :3    :3  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:24 am

Hahaha... When Ghost Blue, Mermaid Dungeon, and other places got revamped I was in the MOST ACTIVE state of my TO career. So I did all quests, and determined to finish EACH and EVERY. One of the fun things in the opening of new places was the GM tour, all players follow the GM take you to the place. XD It was fun seeing other players die beside you. (That was mean of me!) XD

L4D, is not so cool, when you have jerks around going solo and taking everyone for himself, then later will put all the blame on you. XD Hunters once they pounce they can't remove their selves. (I hate that part...) And the most right-clicked infected is the hunter (I dunno what you call it, maybe punch?) I like being range.. SMOKIE!! I'm not the battle front type.. XD

And Yeah, I think I received an invitation from you in YM. XD I'm online but was busy doing KO21. And it's released now BTW... and oh... I dunno if you would call this a good news, but can we ask you to help us with KO22? Very Happy I think doing PR would be cool. Oh and... Are you able to use Photoshop? or Just ".jpg"s... Reply with your answer in PM alright.? Smile Thanks. Smile

P.S. - Please join the insignia contest. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Zakityn
Flame Haze
Flame Haze
Zakityn

PostSubject: Re: :3    :3  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:19 am

...HUH. I just sent you a PM before....I read this...okay sorry I'm going to respond with another one hahaha

BUT arghhh dude, when did they revamp? I don't know exactly when I played :[ it was like 2 years ago?

Hum...I'm not sure what you mean...but at the same time I do...you should check out Howies Game shack like just google it...that's where I play...for the most part I play L4D2 and I think they fixed that...but the other time I went we played L4D and I remember complaining about how my Hunter seemed to lag in between attacks, but I thought it was just my keys O.o there is like no recoil time in L4D2 on hunter jumps and clawing

Aww man...normally I like range ? Like in MMORPG (TO) i picked sheep.....I like range actually in thought...because for maplestory I was a bandit O.o and as a survivor I always choose melee weapons
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: :3    :3  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:51 pm

O___O I just play MapleStory with my entire class. haha that's why it's fun probably. x]
Back to top Go down
Zakityn
Flame Haze
Flame Haze
Zakityn

PostSubject: Re: :3    :3  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:13 am

yeah..it was funny until there was drama ._.
Back to top Go down
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

PostSubject: Re: :3    :3  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:50 pm

drama? the maple story anime? :O i never saw it before but heard that it's rating is bad XXDD

anyways, almost all games is only fun when there's friends XXDD though o-o normally when i play mmorpg i pick melee, those are normally the easiest to use and also one which is able to pump the stats anywhere you like (mostly i play balance build, all stats equal, it gives off a booster start, but weak at high lvls XXDD)
Back to top Go down
Zakityn
Flame Haze
Flame Haze
Zakityn

PostSubject: Re: :3    :3  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:17 am

Nah, I'm pretty offbalanced on my characters I only focus on like 2 stats...and eh..yeah it's fun with friends, until your friends get dramatic and get online boyfriends and only want you to talk to so and so

The only thing good about maple was it's movements ._. it was very smooth
Back to top Go down
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

PostSubject: Re: :3    :3  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:24 pm

well, that's true ^^" though talking is still part of what a rpg is right?

though the thing i like about maple is the fact i don't have to use my mouse unless clicking on npc XXDD
Back to top Go down
Zakityn
Flame Haze
Flame Haze
Zakityn

PostSubject: Re: :3    :3  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:37 pm

YES. omg...that was helpful...since i broke my mouse thingy ._. wasn't there another one...like luna something
Back to top Go down
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

PostSubject: Re: :3    :3  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:52 pm

well :O idk which luna you mean o-o though i did play a game called luna online Surprised which wasn't mouse free XXDD(i think)
Back to top Go down
Zakityn
Flame Haze
Flame Haze
Zakityn

PostSubject: Re: :3    :3  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:14 am

YES. I think that's what it was! and no lol I think it was virtually mouse free also but the keys and jumping ropes stuff hadn't been perfected like in maple
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :3    :3  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodySakura :: Guild Lobby :: Gamer's Field-
Jump to: