BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More love to everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Smile Welcome to Bloody Sakura Guild Forums! Smile
Smile You need 10 (non-spam) posts to access the forum downloads. Smile
Smile The forum is under lots modifications, please bear with us. Smile
Smile Remember to stay active! Say no to leechers. XD Smile
Smile If you want to apply go to the "Want to Join Bloody Sakura?" Section and Post your Applications there. Smile

Gakuen Alice

Go down 
+17
Morphine
funky_fish
Kivutar
Ryouko
yunni
narusenpai
kayuki
cboy123
alisonkay09
hikaru_424
Momo
Zakityn
RazzPixel
Lacie
Sakura
Alex-sama
nomanright
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

Gakuen Alice Empty
PostSubject: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Gakuen Alice Logo
Name: (please read the title)
Alternate Title: Alice Academy

Categories: anime, comedy, drama, shoujo, supernatural

Author: Higuchi Tachibana
Artist: Higuchi Tachibana

Summary: For Mikan, there was no better friend than Hotaru (though Hotaru sometimes seems to have other sentiments). They often played together. But Hotaru is a very special child, and she agrees to go to a school in Tokyo which the government reserved only for geniuses. This left a very lonely Mikan at home. When Hotaru fails to keep her promise and come home for holidays, her young friend is very disappointed and rather angry. But upon overhearing a conversation between Hotaru's mother and a teacher, Mikan realizes that her friend's reasons for leaving might not have been what they seemed. So Mikan takes it upon herself to run away and go to Hotaru's school. There she discovers the so-called "genius academy" is actually a school for people gifted with special powers called "alices". Her friend Hotaru is one of these, and after a chance encounter with a teacher, Mikan suddenly finds herself enrolled. Finally, the two friends are reunited, but is Mikan actually one of those so-called Alices?

Well :O I just started reading this manga today XXDD Got the book at home the whole time but forgotten all about it ~_~ Anyways, i like this story because of it's childish believes that everything will be fine so long you hope for it XXDD hope you'll go have a look too though it's not completed on OneManga yet

Last edited by nomanright on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alex-sama
Admin
Admin
Alex-sama

Gakuen Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:26 am

You don't need to be formal in this section. Smile) The formalities should be left out on the other parts. Just enjoy this place. XD
Back to top Go down
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

Gakuen Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:56 pm

hmm i'm actually not formal at all o_o all i did was copy and paste from OM(onemanga) XXDD though the few lines in the last of the very last is from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura

Gakuen Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:22 pm

You made me read this. I only watched the anime but now that I'm reading the manga, I'm absolutely in love with it!
Back to top Go down
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

Gakuen Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:36 pm

i am too ^^ though manga is quite slow >.< only hope they did be faster XXDD
Back to top Go down
Lacie
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
Lacie

Gakuen Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:37 am

Oh I love Gakuen Alice, have read it for more than a year and I love it. Also watched all of the anime XD and I'm up to date in the latest chapter. Though as you mention, it is quiet slow at times, but I really don't mind at all.
I love how Hotaru bullies Mikan all the time XD
Back to top Go down
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

Gakuen Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:54 pm

LOL XXDD though now those scenes are over >.< now they're running around :/ though it's exciting none the less **,
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura

Gakuen Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:57 pm

I just got caught up. haha it was the reason why it took me quite a while to clean manga pages xD hahaha. I can't wait til the next chapter <3
Back to top Go down
Alex-sama
Admin
Admin
Alex-sama

Gakuen Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:26 pm

The manga is too long, and the anime is too short. :/

But i'm still living in with the manga, more story in it.. :/
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura

Gakuen Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:13 pm

That is so true! I love the manga! Natsume and Mikan forever Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alex-sama
Admin
Admin
Alex-sama

Gakuen Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:20 pm

The romance is so-so. :/
Back to top Go down
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

Gakuen Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:52 pm

LOL so called from the guy who read too much romance >_> anyways :O alice school isn't really romance based o_o it's more of a mix in it Surprised though that brings out the story, it lacks a main attrection XXDD that's why it might be enjoyable to me XXDD
Back to top Go down
Alex-sama
Admin
Admin
Alex-sama

Gakuen Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:20 pm

I know it's not romance-based. <_< Well, but! They showed a lot of hints to developing romance! and every time you see a development, it switches off to a different perspective! It's like it's teasing readers or something.. lol, and sometimes that makes Anime/Manga interesting.. XD
Back to top Go down
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

Gakuen Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:40 am

well :O i have seen you making a comment out of something non-romantic saying it must be romantic ^^ anyways

that's not the main point of this O_O you should read it again Very Happy it's dam good >_<
Back to top Go down
Alex-sama
Admin
Admin
Alex-sama

Gakuen Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:49 am

I'm following the latest chapter, LOL.
Back to top Go down
RazzPixel
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
RazzPixel

Gakuen Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:14 am

Well.. I fell in love with this series a while ago, though I'm a bit behind in the story. I don't really plan on watching the anime, I can't tell who's who in it really XD; So I'm keeping to the manga~
Back to top Go down
http://razzpixel.deviantart.com
Zakityn
Flame Haze
Flame Haze
Zakityn

Gakuen Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:21 am

Grawr...the manga...is slowly updated Sad and dragged out...so I dropped the series ._. is it worth re-reading?
Back to top Go down
http://inktsy.tumblr.com
RazzPixel
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
RazzPixel

Gakuen Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:49 am

Hmm.. Well I was thinking of dropping it when they focused on Mikan's mom, but afterwards they are starting to pick up a bit... So far they split up into two groups, to try anf find her mother somewhere in the school.
Back to top Go down
http://razzpixel.deviantart.com
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

Gakuen Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:24 pm

well that's true :O though i didn't continue it after OM went down o-o anyways, it's more than just worth re-reading o_O it's worth "re-watching" lol jk

anyways, i had the same problem too at start o-o don't even know whose who Surprised but after awhile you grab hold of their personality o-o it starts to just make out XXDD *took me quite awhile in some mangas*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Gakuen Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:43 am

Gakuen Alice = one of the best shoujo manga ever created.

Great job Tachibana!! :DDDDD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Gakuen Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:46 am

ehh, the manga is really slowly updated, but you win you lose right? it's really worth the read and worth re-reading. the story and each arc is great.

i didnt really like the anime too much though. it clashed with my sense of what GA was going to be like for the anime and it changed around some things... in a bad way (in my opinion). :X
Back to top Go down
Momo
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

Gakuen Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:34 am

Honestly, one of my first and one of my favourite shoujo manga ever, haaah. Some arcs could've been caught, but the recent arcs have been really amazing. The wait isn't bad, considering most shoujo manga come out on a monthly basis. ^^' The anime was alright, I guess. At least it didn't butcher anything, right?~
Back to top Go down
hikaru_424
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

Gakuen Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:02 am

One of the few Shoujo series I'm actually following. The beginning was a bit slow but it gets really good as you read it. The storyline's ok and the art is pretty good. When I first started reading it I thought it would be like Kodomo no Omacha but I was wrong, lol.
Back to top Go down
alisonkay09
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

Gakuen Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:08 am

Aww I remember I used to be so obsessed with this manga :3 I don't really follow it that much anymore though... Wish they'd continue the anime :/
Back to top Go down
cboy123
Story Writer
Story Writer
cboy123

Gakuen Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:09 am

This is one of the most comedic anime in my list. Hahaha. Love it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gakuen Alice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Alice   Gakuen Alice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Alice
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next