BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More love to everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Smile Welcome to Bloody Sakura Guild Forums! Smile
Smile You need 10 (non-spam) posts to access the forum downloads. Smile
Smile The forum is under lots modifications, please bear with us. Smile
Smile Remember to stay active! Say no to leechers. XD Smile
Smile If you want to apply go to the "Want to Join Bloody Sakura?" Section and Post your Applications there. Smile

Say I Love You (Suki-tte ii na yo)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cookymon
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
cookymon

Say I Love You (Suki-tte ii na yo) Empty
PostSubject: Say I Love You (Suki-tte ii na yo)   Say I Love You (Suki-tte ii na yo) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:43 pm

---Say I Love You (Suki-tte ii na yo) Sukitte3---

Title: Say I Love You (Suki-tte ii na yo)

Mangaka: Hazuki Kanae

Genre: Comedy Mature Romance School Life Shoujo Slice of Life Smut

Total Volume: 5 (On-Going)

Status in Country of Origin: Incomplete (On-Going)

Scanlated: Yes - Up to Chapter 12 by CoyoMoose. Recently dropped because CoyoMoose closed down ):

Licensed in English: No

Summary:

Mei Tachibana has spent her 16 years without making either boyfriend or friends. One day, she injures a popular boy in school, Yamato Kurosawa, because of a misunderstanding but for some reason it seems that he takes a liking to her and one-sidedly claims that they’re friends. Furthermore, he not only protects Mei from a stalker, he does it with a kiss…?!!

Info/ Summary stolen from: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=25832

Reasons:

It would make me so, so happy if you took this on. The manga seems short and sweet enough, and the art is wonderful. They do deal with a lot of mature themes, but the characters are wonderful and the plot develops a little quickly but the characters are just so loveable and I'm just rambling now. I just really, really like this. D: It might not be the most original shoujo manga, but I think it stands out from the crowd?
Back to top Go down
http://starrynights-prettylights.tumblr.com
WillTRiker
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
WillTRiker

PostSubject: Re: Say I Love You (Suki-tte ii na yo)   Say I Love You (Suki-tte ii na yo) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:57 pm

Grabbed volume 1 and read the first 2 chapters (I'm at work) and I wouldn't mind seeing this completed either. Like the artwork and the story as well.

/off topic .... is it me or is the forum screwing with the order of posts. Before my reply this was the 2nd post from the bottom while the date it was posted on should have put in right under the stickied posts????
Back to top Go down
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

PostSubject: Re: Say I Love You (Suki-tte ii na yo)   Say I Love You (Suki-tte ii na yo) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:15 am

hmm well o-o we can't really say much about that Surprised since the forum is still a "free" forum, anyways, i'll post it in the right place if you want me to? XXDD

anyways, we wouldn't mind doing that series :O though do you have a good raw site for it? o-o"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say I Love You (Suki-tte ii na yo)   Say I Love You (Suki-tte ii na yo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say I Love You (Suki-tte ii na yo)
Page 1 of 1