BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More love to everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Smile Welcome to Bloody Sakura Guild Forums! Smile
Smile You need 10 (non-spam) posts to access the forum downloads. Smile
Smile The forum is under lots modifications, please bear with us. Smile
Smile Remember to stay active! Say no to leechers. XD Smile
Smile If you want to apply go to the "Want to Join Bloody Sakura?" Section and Post your Applications there. Smile

First Week Back At School

Go down 
+7
Dr. Kitteh
Omochi
WillTRiker
nomanright
cookymon
Zakityn
Easb
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Easb
Sakura Guardian
Sakura Guardian
Easb

First Week Back At School Empty
PostSubject: First Week Back At School   First Week Back At School Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:07 am

Well I figured since school started this week I would make a post for people who feel like ranting about it, not me though this semester has started out great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zakityn
Flame Haze
Flame Haze
Zakityn

PostSubject: Re: First Week Back At School   First Week Back At School Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:02 am

Hahah congrats! School starts next week for me Razz
Back to top Go down
http://inktsy.tumblr.com
cookymon
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
cookymon

PostSubject: Re: First Week Back At School   First Week Back At School Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:44 pm

I HATE PRE-CALC
I HATE ENGLISH
I HATE CHEMISTRY

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
WHY AM I UP SO LATE ANYWAYS WHY AM I DOING SO MUCH HOMEWORK SO EARLY IN THE YEAR

Hi I don't know why I just blew up like that
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Basketball Basketball Basketball

Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://starrynights-prettylights.tumblr.com
Easb
Sakura Guardian
Sakura Guardian
Easb

PostSubject: Re: First Week Back At School   First Week Back At School Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:02 am

Blowing up is fine, thats why I created the tread in the first place, so if schools stressing you rant all you want...
Back to top Go down
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

PostSubject: Re: First Week Back At School   First Week Back At School Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:19 pm

well o_o i should get myself a .mp3 file of myself shouting out loud on how bothersome school is XXDD since flaming on forum doesn't relax me Q_Q ;-;
Back to top Go down
WillTRiker
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
WillTRiker

PostSubject: Re: First Week Back At School   First Week Back At School Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:40 am

Twisted Evil I hand out the pay-checks in the school I was former a student off ..... needless to say there are some individuals who have had a bumpy right financially since I came to work.

/prepares excuses list card for next months pay
Back to top Go down
Omochi
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
Omochi

PostSubject: Re: First Week Back At School   First Week Back At School Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:10 am

*Sigh* I thought I was finished with pre-calc, but apparently I was wrong. Here I am taking it again for the third time (took it in high school and university; passed each for those who are curious).

The only thing that's different from before is that they call it pre-calculus for management to sooth all the adult egos. Ah well, hopefully it will be some easy credits for me. With this I'll get general ed credits and one class will be out of the way. It'll kill two bird for me.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Kitteh
Sakura Guardian
Sakura Guardian
Dr. Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: First Week Back At School   First Week Back At School Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:47 am

Grr, school started last Friday and I've been in school for 4 days nao D: Homework everyday, crappy teachers, no sleep, and worrying about college oh the life of a Junior ;_;
Its not that bad though, I'm enjoying Algebra 2/Trig cause so far I'm getting every single question right Very Happy I are smart in math (that won't last long).
I hate, hate, hate, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate, modaflippin' hate my chemistry teacher -_- I have no clue what she says, she talks fast, gives 2 seconds to copy notes which she dictates but doesn't tell us to write down, we gotta figure it out on our own.

Uhh, I finally got a locker today, I've been sharing one with my friend cause on the first day the lockers that were assigned to meh weren't opening =/ It was annoying sharing because they're so small and crowded and we were with the freshies.

Uhh, the giant cookie they offer at lunch is delish! And I have lunch first so we get the good stuff Very Happy

Someone teach me chemistry cause imma fail because of my teacher ;.;

Ohhh and next year I could take pre-calculus =o Buh I don think I wanna do that, I could take Mechanical Drawing instead (sounds easier)

Back to top Go down
http://www.goboiano.com/index.php
Easb
Sakura Guardian
Sakura Guardian
Easb

PostSubject: Re: First Week Back At School   First Week Back At School Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:06 am

I'm happy to see this thread being used, makes it worth it to have created it!!
Back to top Go down
yunni
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: First Week Back At School   First Week Back At School Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:55 am

i actually in college , a junior but i transferred to a university where i have to dorm. if anyone lives in new york the cuny is alot harder than the suny schools. its basically like an easy A throughout your entire college life.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Kitteh
Sakura Guardian
Sakura Guardian
Dr. Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: First Week Back At School   First Week Back At School Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:29 am

I live in NY! Though I'm not planning to go to college in NY, I want to go overseas to either France or England or to California or Arizona Very Happy Buh my school, which is a college prep school wants me to go to CUNY >.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.goboiano.com/index.php
Kemm
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: First Week Back At School   First Week Back At School Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:33 am

Not exactly school. I have to do my end-of-career project (is that the name, a project to get the title after 5 year of studying engeenering?) and all the bureaucratic issues are killing me. It was hard to obtain the information to what to do and how to do it. Hopefully, I think I've got it all.
Back to top Go down
davinademilo
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: First Week Back At School   First Week Back At School Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:09 am

I'm not in school or college anymore, but I have kids who are. And I have a major beef!!!! I absolutely hate the fact that so many US schools bombard kids and parents with fundraisers right away and class pictures, too. It's tight enough financially at the start of the school year with buying school supplies, school clothes/uniforms, shoes, registration, activity, and sports fees. I wish they'd plan a better time. I understand that fundraisers are important, but timing should be better.
Back to top Go down
moi
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: First Week Back At School   First Week Back At School Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:31 am

ohhh~ how I hate it!
Y'know you are just back and still feel like doing nothing but all of the teachers are so super motivated that they start at full power right away and it feels like a nightmare...!
school is so exhausting...I don't wanna know how it's gonna be like when I actually have to work regularly^^"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Week Back At School   First Week Back At School Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Week Back At School
Page 1 of 1