BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
You have successfully gotten into the secret Sakura gathering spot
BloodySakura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More love to everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Smile Welcome to Bloody Sakura Guild Forums! Smile
Smile You need 10 (non-spam) posts to access the forum downloads. Smile
Smile The forum is under lots modifications, please bear with us. Smile
Smile Remember to stay active! Say no to leechers. XD Smile
Smile If you want to apply go to the "Want to Join Bloody Sakura?" Section and Post your Applications there. Smile

Life Path Numbers/Numerology

Go down 
+8
Omochi
WillTRiker
Ailea
nomanright
Zakityn
Easb
cboy123
Dr. Kitteh
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Kitteh
Sakura Guardian
Sakura Guardian
Dr. Kitteh

Life Path Numbers/Numerology  Empty
PostSubject: Life Path Numbers/Numerology    Life Path Numbers/Numerology  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:16 pm

Soooo I was bored one day and decided to find out what my life path number was and here it ish:

Clickie spoiler pwease

Spoiler:

Sooo, my comment on this is that its fairy accurate O.O
Especially my negative traits @_@ I do have mood swings but I don get depressed >.<

Find out your life path number here: http://www.lifepathnumber.com/en/
Oh and put your results in spoilers so that it doesn't stretch the page Very Happy
Have fun~
Back to top Go down
http://www.goboiano.com/index.php
cboy123
Story Writer
Story Writer
cboy123

PostSubject: Re: Life Path Numbers/Numerology    Life Path Numbers/Numerology  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:40 pm

Got the test and I see it.
Spoiler:

Hmmmm Nomanright, Is this me right?
Back to top Go down
Easb
Sakura Guardian
Sakura Guardian
Easb

PostSubject: Re: Life Path Numbers/Numerology    Life Path Numbers/Numerology  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:20 am

Hmm I did it too...
Spoiler:

But somehow I feel like the most accurate part about this is the negative bit, people tell me I'm insensitive and self-serving all the time. Though I don't think I'm undependable...
Back to top Go down
Zakityn
Flame Haze
Flame Haze
Zakityn

PostSubject: Re: Life Path Numbers/Numerology    Life Path Numbers/Numerology  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:56 am

Lol note to self. Try this life path number....-currently stressing out about life
Back to top Go down
http://inktsy.tumblr.com
Dr. Kitteh
Sakura Guardian
Sakura Guardian
Dr. Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Life Path Numbers/Numerology    Life Path Numbers/Numerology  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:59 am

Then post it D<
Back to top Go down
http://www.goboiano.com/index.php
nomanright
Card captor
Card captor
nomanright

PostSubject: Re: Life Path Numbers/Numerology    Life Path Numbers/Numerology  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:46 pm

o_o i also got a path number 5 o_o though i somehow agree with it since i totally can't fit in with normal life for too long ~_~ it's too boring :O

@cboy: it sounds like you o-o though maybe wrong here and there abit o_o
Back to top Go down
Ailea
Just Joined
Just Joined
Ailea

PostSubject: Re: Life Path Numbers/Numerology    Life Path Numbers/Numerology  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:39 pm

Whoa... did it for fun. Turned out mostly true than not.

The Negative Traits are all true XD I have too many interests, so has dabbled in more than just a few... but has not particularly excelled in one... D: focus... is something that I can't seems to grasp...

I do can be moody at times, for reasons that escape sometime I myself and my friends though somehow they seems to be able to tell now when that moodiness is going to strike in. True too about the retreat thing, it's seriously hard for me to be open about a problem when I have one, which... drove my family crazy (still does actually). Escapist is definitely it too... I have been told that I am one, a tad too many time. Used to matter a lot to me... but could care less about it nowadays...

As for the Positive Traits, they are mostly true too, though I am not sure if I am that social and open... I think I am only 'social and open' to:

1. Total Strangers
2. Really Good Friends

With the in betweens... acquantaince and suchs... for odd reasons, not much. Which... sometimes make me wonder how I come to have those no. 2s

The last line definitely fits me though...

Quote :
You are not very good at handling money because of a general lack of concern about it. You spend it when you have it and don't when you don't.

~__~; I am trying to fix it but still...

As for the Life Path, since I have already been in that particular industry (both studies and works) for some years now... I guess it's a definite true Smile

Spoiler:

[edit] Ouff! Sorry for the long post... ^^; Got a little carried away
Back to top Go down
WillTRiker
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
WillTRiker

PostSubject: Re: Life Path Numbers/Numerology    Life Path Numbers/Numerology  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:33 am

Life Path Numbers/Numerology  Lmao Dear lord. I never put much faith in these kind of things, but usually they get at least something right, but this is what my evil twin brother would get.

Back to top Go down
Omochi
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers
Omochi

PostSubject: Re: Life Path Numbers/Numerology    Life Path Numbers/Numerology  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:40 am

Ahh! I love doing these! But I find they're so general, that the traits could basically be applied to everyone. But they're really fun to do. Here's Mine! Lucky number 7.....why is 7 lucky anyways?

Spoiler:

Er...personally, I think I'm pretty positive...and I'm not sure about selfish, but I do think my parents spoil me. I normally don't ask for anything, so I think they just like doing things. I'm grateful to them though.

And about the world owing me stuff, I'll take payment in the form of a winning lottery ticket, Ohohoho. But really, the world is both fair and unfair, you can't have one without the other. If you want something, go out and get it, is my opinion.
Back to top Go down
sugarkitty
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Life Path Numbers/Numerology    Life Path Numbers/Numerology  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:06 pm

Spoiler:

Wow, powerful Life Path. D : I don't think I can handle it, ahaha.
Back to top Go down
xoxopink
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Life Path Numbers/Numerology    Life Path Numbers/Numerology  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:46 am

Hm... mine is 50/50. I can see certain aspects true, but other than that, I think it's a little too exaggerated... I don't like it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
elisa94
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Life Path Numbers/Numerology    Life Path Numbers/Numerology  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:55 pm

I have the same number as Ailea^^
However, most of them is not true T_T
I am actually anti-social, pessimist, thrifty, cold, unfriendly, and does not know how to make a good conversation T_T
I am totally the opposite of the POSITIVE TRAITS...
But there's something true in it which is myself being conscious of other people's feelings and emotions^^
Most of the NEGATIVE TRAITS are right except for turning moody for no apparent reason and overly-optimistic, hehe^^
Oh, my number is 3 Smile

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
pixie
Sakura Tree Lovers
Sakura Tree Lovers

PostSubject: Re: Life Path Numbers/Numerology    Life Path Numbers/Numerology  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:42 am

I've got a 4. Life path and Negative traits, I'm not sure on, but the Positive Traits is pretty much true, so I'll give it a overall 50/50.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Path Numbers/Numerology    Life Path Numbers/Numerology  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Path Numbers/Numerology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodySakura :: Guild Lobby :: 3Cs = Casual Chit Chats-
Jump to: